Dr. Sudhir Baliga practices Emergency Medicine in Detroit, MI. Dr. Baliga assesses patients who seek immediate medical attention at any time of day or night. Emergency Medicine Physicians are trained to efficiently work with each patient and situation no matter how acute or life-threatening. Dr. Baliga examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses conditions, and decides the best treatment methods.
Education and Training
Wayne State University School of Medicine 2004
Emergency MedicineAmerican Board of Emergency MedicineABEM
- Fractures (broken Bones), Intensive Care, Emergency Care And More
- MemberHenry Ford Medical Group
Dr. Sudhir Bantwal Baliga M.D.'s Practice location
Detroit, MI 48202Get Direction
Wayne, MI 48184Get Direction
Dr. Sudhir Bantwal Baliga M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Chikungunya Fever: Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention
Introduction Chikungunya is a viral infection that is transmitted by mosquitoes. The chikungunya virus causes a sudden onset of fever along with severe joint pain. The illness is not considered as contagious, but in rare instances, the virus can get transmitted through contact with a person's...
- Leukocyte Esterase Test
Leukocyte Esterase Urine TestLeukocyte esterase (LE) is an esterase produced by white blood cells (WBCs) or leukocytes. A leukocyte esterase test is a urine test used to detect the presence of white blood cells and other health conditions associated with infection.Normally, leukocyte esterase...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
- What Is a GI Cocktail?
Introduction A GI cocktail or gastrointestinal cocktail is a mixture of liquid antacid, viscous lidocaine, and an anticholinergic agent. A GI cocktail is primarily used to treat dyspepsia.There are a wide variety of GI cocktail recipes nowadays. One popular recipe is a mixture of viscous lidocaine,...
- What Is Reye's Syndrome: Causes and Treatments
What is Reye’s syndrome?Reye's syndrome is a rare but serious condition that can cause swelling of the liver and brain. Even though this condition can occur at any age, it is mostly reported to affect children and teenagers, especially those who are trying to recover from viral infections, such as...
- Dr. James Bennett Bragman DO6900 Orchard Lake Road West Bloomfield Michigan 48322
- Dr. Raymond L. Fowkes Jr. M.D.1 Ford Pl Detroit Michigan 48202
- Dr. Karen M. Estrine D.O.650 West Avenue Miami Beach Florida 33139
- Dr. Stefanie L. Wise M.D.19009 Wayne Road Livonia Michigan 48152
- Dr. Candace Nicole Johnson M.D.6071 W Outer Dr Detroit MI 48235
- Matthew Sebens3601 W 13 Mile Rd Royal Oak MI 48073