Dr. Suresh Sharma is a cardiologist practicing in Lexington, KY. Dr. Sharma specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Sharma also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Medical College Baroda 2006
- Heart Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
- University of Kansas (Wichita) Program
Suresh Sharma M.D.'s Practice location
Lexington, KY 40504Get Direction
Suresh Sharma M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- The Correlation Between Height and Heart Disease Risk
The New England Journal of Medicine recently published research linking height and coronary artery disease through the study of genetics. Doctors have known since the 1950s about the link between short stature and coronary artery disease, “but the reason behind this really hasn’t been completely...
- What You Need to Know About Coronary Heart Disease (CHD)
What is CHD?Coronary heart disease (CHD) is the disease that develops when there is an insufficient oxygen supply to the heart muscle by the coronary arteries. The most common reason for this is atherosclerosis of the coronary arteries with cholesterol plaques formation and narrowing of the arterial...
- Stem Cell Treatment Heals the Damage Caused by Heart Attacks
A new study has shown that muscle damage due to a heart attack can be corrected by stem cell treatment. This included a small number participants, but they have shown that stem cell treatment is an effective method to help patients recover from a heart attack. The study was directed by Eduardo...
- How Is Sarcoidosis Diagnosed?
What is sarcoidosis?Sarcoidosis is an inflammatory disease, which is characterized by the growth of granulomas or tiny collections of inflammatory cells in various parts of the body. When the immune system is slowed down and when these numerous clumps form, they tend to interfere with the organ’s...
- Does Hypertension Have Warning Signs?
With modern life complexities becoming more evident, instances of lifestyle health conditions like hypertension have been on the rise. According a recent report, the number of people living with hypertension is estimated to reach 1.56 billion worldwide by the year 2025. In the US, more than 75% of...
- Gout Complications
Any medical problem left untreated can have devastating consequences. With gout, most people affected may experience a single gout attack that comes with severe pain in the affected joint. Soon thereafter, the symptoms may go away for weeks and even months, and the individual may forget about...
- David Cassidy2325 The Woods Lane Lexington Kentucky 40502
- Dr. Khaled M. Ziada MD900 South Limestone Street Lexington Kentucky 40536-0200
- Dr. Suresh Rekhraj M.D.100 N Eagle Creek Dr Lexington KY 40509
- Dr. David L. Keedy M.D.1221 S Broadway Lexington KY 40504
- Dr. Paula W Hollingsworth MD1720 Nicholasville Rd Lexington KY 40503
- Dr. Adrian Werner Messerli MD1401 Harrodsburg Rd Lexington KY 40504