Dr. Christine Cantrell is a psychologist practicing in Royal Oak, MI. Dr. Cantrell specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Cantrell evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Cantrell because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
- Cognitive-behavioral Therapy (cbt), Eye Movement Desensitization And Reprocessing (emdr), Humanistic Psychotherapy And More
Dr. Christine Claire Cantrell PH.D.'s Practice location
Royal Oak, MI 48067Get Direction
ROYAL OAK, MI 48067Get Direction
Dr. Christine Claire Cantrell PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Is Binge Eating Disorder Hereditary?
Family members and patients of binge eating disorder understand that they have been multiple studies on genetic factors that contribute to eating disorders. Qualified, thorough studies on genetic and environmental risk factors can enlighten family members and patients. Misinterpretations, however,...
- What is Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?
Fetal alcohol syndrome refers to the birth defects that result from exposure to alcohol during pregnancy. Excessive consumption of alcohol during pregnancy may result in the child developing physical deformities, mental conditions, behavioral issues, and learning disorders. The symptoms of fetal...
- When a Child with Autism Refuses Treatment
You have a child you love very much. You want to help them so that they can develop into as healthy and happy a person as they can be. But they refuse to cooperate with their unique autism treatment. What can you do?Children with autism can refuse treatment for a variety of reasons. Some reasons...
- “Did You Say Mama?” Five-Year-Old with Nonverbal Autism Surprises Parents
Around 30% of individuals on the autism spectrum use only a few words or do not speak at all. These individuals are described as having nonverbal autism and 5-year-old Taylor Blakenship from Athens, Alabama is one of them. ...
- Do the Symptoms of Autism Differ Between Boys and Girls?
What is Autism?Autism spectrum disorder (ASD, or simply ‘autism’, is a condition characterized by communication challenges, social-interaction difficulties, sensory sensitivities, and restricted or repetitive behavior. Restricted and repetitive behaviors are the most common of these symptoms of...
- What Is Tourette’s?
Tourette’s syndrome is characterized by vocalization and movements that are involuntary and repetitive. It is a type of tic disorder. The pioneer Dr George Gilles De La Tourette first discovered the condition in 1885 in an eighty-six-year-old French noblewoman. Typically, in childhood, early...
- Dr. Michael Edward Behen PHD150 Maincentre Northville MI 48167
- Dr. Catherine Hiltz PH.D., L.P.708 W HURON ST STE 2 ANN ARBOR MI 48103
- Ms. Emily Perraut TLLP12901 Dartmouth St Oak Park MI 48237
- Dr. Jeffrey A Betman PH.D.27620 Farmington Rd Farmington Hills MI 48334
- Sabrina M. Bolvari MA CLINICAL PSYCH.30671 Stephenson Hwy Madison Heights Michigan 48071
- Dr. Dana Maryse Shapero PH.D, LP1501 Krafft Rd Fort Gratiot MI 48059