Matthew Zemski is a physical therapist practicing in MILLVILLE, NJ. Matthew Zemski specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Matthew Zemski can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Matthew Zemski will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Matthew Zemski PT's Practice location
MILLVILLE, NJ 08332Get Direction
Matthew Zemski PT's reviewsWrite Review
- What is a Hamstring Strain?
Hamstring strains happen because of an excess strain or pull on one of the three strings of muscles at the back of the thigh. This is a very common injury that affects athletes who participate in events or games that require fast sprinting and immediate halts. The strain on the muscle can be mild...
- What Is Minimally Invasive Knee Replacement Surgery?
Minimally invasive knee replacement surgery is a term used to describe several procedures and modifications of conventional knee replacement aimed to reduce tissue trauma. Unlike other procedures that involve a deep cut on your knee to expose the joint, the procedure's main goal is to reduce or...
- It’s Time to Fight Parkinson’s Disease Through Exercise, Says South Carolina Gym
Going to the gym regularly can significantly help to combat Parkinson’s disease. According to Cody Cooper from Grit Box Fitness, Parkinson’s progression can be delayed due to the forced intense exercise. Not only that, but it also helps a lot with the enhancing strength and stability.What is...
- What Makes Zumba Such an Effective Workout?
Zumba is a popular alternative fitness routine for many people. It is commonly known as a party exercise, or a fun exercise, rather than the traditional workout regimen. A few years back, this fitness plan took the fitness world by storm, and is still popular among people who love to dance and shake...
- What Is Kinesiology Tape Used For?
What is a kinesiology tape?Kinesiology tape is a thin, elastic adhesive tape made from cotton or cotton/nylon blend. The cotton strip is comfortable and hypoallergenic without topics ingredients or medications. Several different brands of tapes are available. The common brand names of kinesiology...
- Tay-Sachs Disease in Children
IntroductionHealthy infants tend to achieve their growth and development milestones in a timely manner. They also develop their vision, hearing, movement, and other types of vital functions because certain enzymes clear out fatty protein as well as other unwanted elements that can hinder normal...
- Melissa Jane Gildein MPT1237 W Sherman Ave Vineland NJ 08360
- Lisa Iori Trabuchi LPT1527 Washington Ave Vineland NJ 08361
- Mr. Ric Jayson Dizon PT1045 E Chestnut Ave Vineland NJ 08360
- Jane Carol Robbins P.T., C.L.T.1133 E Chestnut Ave Vineland NJ 08360
- Kelly M Bayzick MPT310 Beebe Run Rd Bridgeton NJ 08302
- Mr. John Joseph Maccarella PT, MSPT513 Wisteria Way Mullica Hill NJ 08062