Tips for having a restful night of sleep
In order to help people achieve better sleep, these are useful tips that can be followed when looking to have at least 8 hours:
- It is recommended to avoid using cell phones, computers and other technological devices at least 30 minutes before going to bed.
- Making sure the bed and the room destined to host sleep time is comfortable enough, with comfortable pillows, a good mattress and proper bedding.
- Creating a sleep schedule and respecting those hours are very important, even on holidays and weekends.
- It is also recommended to take naps during the day, but try and keep them short so they will not affect your sleep at night.
- Caffeine is not a good friend for sleeping problems, so having a cup of coffee is not a good idea before going to bed.
Taking into account of these recommendations, coping with lupus becomes much easier since the body and the mind remain active and have enough time to rest when they need to. But, it's also important to note that every one is different. What may work for someone, may not work for someone else, which makes it even more important to find what exactly works for you.