Chiropractor Questions Chiropractor

How can I treat my hip joint pain?

I have hip joint pain. How can I treat my hip joint pain?

2 Answers

Work on hip mobility! Most of the time the hip pain comes from glutes and piriformis being overly tight so you start overusing the hip muscles.
First, you should find out what is causing the pain. Start by seeing a physician such as a Chiropractor or an orthopedic doctor. A thorough examination should be performed including imaging such as x-rays or an MRI to confirm the diagnosis. After diagnosis is made, a proper treatment regime can be prescribed.