Nurse Questions Physiatrist

How to ease my sciatica pain?

I am a 57 year old female with intense sciatica pain. How to ease my sciatica pain?

2 Answers

You want to first find the origin of the Sciatica pain with a PT eval or imaging. The treatment for sciatica pain is different for a bulging disc origin of pain then that of stenosis.
See a physiatrist. You may need an MRI to evaluate where your sciatica nerve is getting pinched.