Dr. Pele Dina is a pediatrician practicing in Springfield, IL. Dr. Dina is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Dina diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Dina can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Southern Illinois University School of Medicine
- Southern Illinois University School of Medicine Program
Dr. Pele Boutrous Dina M.D's Practice location
Springfield, IL 62701Get Direction
SPRINGFIELD, IL 62702Get Direction
Dr. Pele Boutrous Dina M.D's reviewsWrite Review
- Encephalitis in Children
Encephalitis in ChildrenEncephalitis means inflammation of the brain. The condition is usually caused by viruses. Encephalitis is a rare disease that affects approximately 0.5 per 100,000 individuals. Children, the elderly, and those with an impaired immune system are commonly affected by the...
- Can Robots Help Children with Autism in Ways that Humans Can't?
Kids love robots. They are mesmerized by their ability to be human-like, yet machine-like. Maybe they like them because they are like a toy come to life. They are somehow able to ‘think,’ react and move independently. Without technical knowledge an adult would have, kids, are able to imagine...
- Why We Should Not Define Autism in Terms of ‘Deficits’
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a neurodevelopmental disorder that affects communication and behavior. It is characterized by challenges with communication, social interaction, and repetitive behaviors. These challenges involve impairments in social reciprocity and in the use of verbal and...
- What is Dyslexia?
Dyslexia refers to a disorder characterized by disability in reading. This is a very common learning disability and is found to affect a large percentage of people in the country. Children with this learning disorder are found to have normal vision and intelligence. In many cases, the condition...
- Newborn Fever: What to Do?
What is a newborn fever?According to the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), the normal body temperature of a healthy infant is between 97-100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or 36-38 degrees Celsius. You’ll know that your baby has a fever if his or her body temperature rises above 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit...
- Can You Get Mumps More than Once in Your Lifetime?
Mumps is a highly contagious viral infection that’s preventable by vaccination. The virus is usually spread by coming in contact with infected individuals. It’s common for newborns, children, as well as young adults. Symptoms associated with the condition include:...
- Dr. Subhash C. Chaudhary M.D.301 North 8th Street Springfield Illinois 62701
- Dennis T. Crouse5446 Old Salem Lane Springfield Illinois 62711
- Dr. Jason A French M.D.13123 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045
- Dr. Tracy K Lower M.D.301 N 8th St Springfield IL 62701
- Dr. John Eric Bleyer M.D.3132 Old Jacksonville Rd Springfield IL 62704
- Dr. Lorie Ann Bleyer M.D.3132 Old Jacksonville Rd Springfield IL 62704