Dr. Alessia Buglioni practices Geriatric Medicine in ROCHESTER, MN. Geriatricians prevent, manage, and develop care plans that address the special health problems of the elderly. Dr. Buglioni works as part of a team with other healthcare providers, to address the natural aging that goes on within the body and to manage multiple medical problems and ensure social support.
Alessia Buglioni's Practice location
ROCHESTER, MN 55905Get Direction
Alessia Buglioni's reviewsWrite Review
- What Does "Senile" Mean?
What is senile?Senile is the term used to describe an individual who experiences senility due to old age. The word "senility" means the state of both physical and mental decline associated with old age. Senility is commonly seen among the elderly. The concept of senility is also commonly compared to...
- Can Alzheimer’s Affect You Suddenly?
What is Alzheimer’s disease?Alzheimer's disease is an irreversible and progressive brain disorder, wherein the connections between the nerve cells or neurons are lost and ultimately die. It is also one of the most common causes of dementia that causes loss of intellectual and social skills. As the...
- Can You Get Nauseated from Being Dehydrated?
Seizures, blood clots, and other life-threatening complications can arise from dehydration, which develops when the body lacks enough fluids. According to studies, energy and mood can be greatly affected even by not so severe dehydration. So detecting dehydration early is crucial although the signs,...
- Treatments for Arthritis: 5 Tips on Living with Arthritis
Living with arthritis is never easy. People who are suffering from this disease will tell you that for sure. You will face constant pain in your arms, legs, your back, and joints. In a word, you will feel like your bones are falling apart. Equally important is that the pain can have a serious impact...
- Anti-Tremor Medications for Parkinson's Disease
IntroductionParkinson’s disease is a chronic and progressive disorder. In this disorder, the movements of the individual are affected. When we say progressive, it means that as time passes by, the symptoms related to the disease tend to worsen. Parkinson’s disease does not have a complete cure...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Parkinson's Disease
What is Parkinson’s disease?Parkinson’s disease is known to affect the nerve cells, which produce the brain chemical called dopamine. It is a progressive disorder of the central nervous system, which can affect movements of the body. This disease gradually develops, wherein there is hardly any...
- Dr. Douglas M Zerbe M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Mohammad Albaba MD200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Elise C Carey M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Robert D Ficalora M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Cory J Ingram MD1695 Lor Ray Drive Mankato MN 56003
- Dr. Janet Vittone M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905