Dr. Manuel Fajardo is a surgical oncologist practicing in Forest Hills, NY. Dr. Fajardo specializes in diagnosing, staging and treating cancer-related symptoms. Surgical oncologists also decide if the patient is a candidate for surgery or other cancer treatments based on certain factors such as age, physical fitness and other possible coexisting medical conditions
Education and Training
University of Santo Tomas Faculty of Medicine and Surgery 1972
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Breast Cancer
- Birth Defects
Dr. Manuel A Fajardo MD's Practice location
Forest Hills, NY 11375Get Direction
Dr. Manuel A Fajardo MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Breast Cancer Survivor Organizes Non-Profit With a Meaningful Purpose
One month before her 31st birthday, Janet Palmer, a law enforcement officer, found a lump in her right breast. After nine months of consultations with two different doctors and one negative mammogram, she was diagnosed with breast cancer. At this time, Palmer decided to undergo a mastectomy,...
- During Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Women Are Able to Get Discounted Mammograms
All throughout the year, different health awareness campaigns take place. They allow individuals with certain health conditions - along with their loved ones, advocacy groups, and support groups - to join together around a common cause and offer support. During these times, educational and...
- Bone Health Drugs for Breast Cancer
IntroductionLike any other drug or therapy, breast cancer treatment also has its own side effects. One of the side effects of breast cancer treatment is rapid bone loss leading to osteoporosis. The following are treatments for breast cancer that can significantly cause bone loss:...
- Can Melatonin Keep Breast Cancer at Bay and Improve Treatment?
Breast cancer is the most common type of cancer among women. Today, this type of cancer generally has a good prognosis: around 80% of women have a survival rate of 10 years or longer. This is partially due to the chemotherapeutic agent known as tamoxifen. ...
- What Does It Mean If Your Nipple Is Inverted?
What are inverted nipples?Inverted nipples, also called as nipple retraction, nipple inversion, or invaginated nipple, is a condition in which the nipples point inward instead of out. In some women, nipple retraction can be present at birth. In some cases, the condition may develop due to trauma or...
- Pink Chair Project Celebrates Survivors of Breast Cancer
Breast cancer is the most common type of cancer among American women, with the exception of skin cancers. It is also the second leading cause of death among women, after lung cancer. The American Cancer Society estimates that there are over 3.1 million breast cancer survivors in the United States,...
- Dr. Valerie Brutus M.D.47 New Scotland Avenue Albany New York 12208
- Dr. Ogori N. Kalu MD1 Bay Ave Montclair NJ 07042
- Dr. Leah S. Gendler M.D.100 Madison Avenue Morristown New Jersey 07962
- Dr. Fadi F. Attiyeh M.D.425 W 59th St New York NY 10019
- Dr. Amber Guth M.D.160 E 34th St New York NY 10016
- Dr. Michael G Wayne D.O.170 W 12th St New York NY 10011