Dr. Richard Orenstein is a Dentist practicing in Kensington, MD. Dr. Orenstein specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
- MemberMaryland State Dental Association
Dr. Richard Dexter Orenstein D.D.S.'s Practice location
Kensington, MD 20895Get Direction
Dr. Richard Dexter Orenstein D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Most Common Causes of Bad Breath
Bad breath, medically known as halitosis, is an indicator of poor dental hygiene, but may also result from other health issues. The types of food you eat and your lifestyle habits strongly affect your breath. If you eat foods with strong odors, it is only normal that it changes the smell of your...
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Bridges
We often do not realize this, but our bodies are perfectly designed machines. Our jaws, for example, and the alignment of our teeth are designed perfectly for biting and chewing. Any change in the natural order could result in unfavorable consequences. Losing teeth is one such change that has less...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machine: Gel, Cleaner, and Price
Sleep apnea is a sleep breathing disorder. It is characterized by repetitive pauses in breathing, which may occur several times per hour and may last for 10 seconds. It is usually a chronic condition. It results in poor sleep quality and excessive sleepiness in daytime. The most common type is...
- The 3 Biggest Threats to Your Teeth
Teeth can last a lifetime if they are properly cared for. However, different factors can influence the appearance and quality of your teeth over time. Chips, fractures, and broken teethChipping and fracturing teeth occurs when one bites on something very hard, like a popcorn kernel or stale bread....
- Can Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids Help Prevent Periodontitis?
According to a new study published in the Journal of the American Diabetic Association, food containing polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) may help to prevent gum disease. Periodontitis is the most common type of gum disease in which the gum separates from the teeth, allowing the bacteria to...
- Sundas Idrees555 Grove Street Herndon VA 20170
- Dr. Clementina Perez-West D.D.S.11400 Rockville Pike Rockville Maryland 20852
- Dr. David B. Singer D.D.S.26219 Ridge Rd Damascus MD 20872
- Dr. Trung Qui Le D.D.S.9600-I Main Street Fairfax Virginia 22031
- Dr. Barbara Ellen Baxter DMD1234 19th Street Northwest Washington District of Columbia 20036
- Maryam Haeri1145 19th St NW Washington District of Columbia 20036