Dr. Brittany Mccutcheon is a speech language pathologist practicing in FORT MILL, SC. Dr. Mccutcheon specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Mccutcheon evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Mccutcheon helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Brittany Mccutcheon MCD, CCC-SLP's Practice location
FORT MILL, SC 29715Get Direction
Brittany Mccutcheon MCD, CCC-SLP's reviewsWrite Review
- What is Autism?
Autism is a developmental disorder that affects an individual's communication, social, and interpersonal skills. For individuals with this neurological disorder, their normal brain development supporting communication and social skills are impaired. Autism is also known as autism spectrum disorder...
- Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
The following are some of the treatments of MS that focus on slowing the progression of the disease, speeding recovery from attacks, and managing symptoms.Treatments for MS Attacks...
- 5 Possible Causes of Multiple Sclerosis
MS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system - the brain, spinal cord, and optic nerve. The immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers - myelin - creating scar tissue on and around...
- Understanding Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (RRMS)
Most patients who are diagnosed with multiple sclerosis usually fall under the category of having RRMS. In most patients, relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis in the course of the disease changes after several decades and usually becomes worse, and the patient’s diagnosis is likely to progress...
- Everything You Need To Know About Multiple Sclerosis
CausesMS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system — the brain, spinal cord and optic nerve. Specifically the immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers — myelin — creating...
- Late Talkers May Not Have Issues When They Become Teenagers
Children who are Late Talkers may have problems with behavior and emotional development as toddlers, but this may not persist into their teenage years, according to a study published in the journal, Pediatrics. In this study, the researchers followed 2,800 children from birth up until they were...
- Mrs. Karen Elizabeth Hahner M.S. CCC/SLP1002 ALDRIDGE CT. INDIAN TRAIL NC 28079
- Tuchana Ford147 NIMS SPRING DR FORT MILL SC 29715
- Mrs. Karen Whitesides Wright MS, CCC-SLP1691 SPRINGFIELD PKWY FORT MILL SC 29715
- Ms. Lori M. Badgley MA, CCC-SLP2101 SARDIS RD N CHARLOTTE NC 28227
- Mrs. Madeleine Pethan M.A., CCC-SLP6035 FAIRVIEW RD CHARLOTTE NC 28210
- Danielle Diane Py MS, CCC-SLP2711 RANDOLPH RD CHARLOTTE NC 28207