Dr. Linnea Wittick is a pediatrician practicing in Syracuse, NY. Dr. Wittick is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Wittick diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Wittick can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ of Tx Med Sch At San Antonio, San Antonio Tx 2003
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Emergency Medicine
- Univ Of Nm Sch Of Med, Pediatrics
Dr. Linnea L. Wittick M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Linnea L. Wittick M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Progeria?
Progeria or Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome (HGPS), is a rare genetic condition characterized by a rapidly aging appearance in children. Newborns and infants born with this condition typically look healthy and normal, but may physically display characteristic facial features, such as prominent...
- Teen with Autism Creates Artificial Intelligence Prototype
When educators are faced with a child that responds differently in a classroom environment that what is typically expected, teaching that child can be a daunting task. It’s not uncommon knowledge that children with autism, especially if they have a more severe form of autism, don’t always...
- Prevention of Croup
Croup is a viral infection that causes swelling of the airway. As a result, the airway becomes narrower, making it difficult to breathe. It is also accompanied by an irritation in the larynx (voice box) and trachea (windpipe). This condition is also known as laryngotracheobronchitis because the...
- Century-Old Drug Could Be a New Approach to Autism Treatment
What is suramin?Suramin is a drug that was developed about 100 years ago to treat parasite-borne illnesses such as African sleeping sickness and river blindness. The drug has been around since then, and is actually relatively cheap to manufacture and distribute. A single one-month dose to treat one...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Why Do Some Vaccines Have to Be Injected Twice?
What is active immunity?...
- Dr. Jose Vargas MD7270 Buckley Rd Syracuse NY 13212
- Dr. Neal Andrew Seidberg MD750 E Adams St Syracuse NY 13210
- Dr. Steven David Blatt MD90 Presidential Plz Syracuse NY 13202
- Dr. Thomas J Abbamont MD601 North Way Camillus NY 13031
- Mrs. Maritza Alvarado M.D.4811 Buckley Rd Liverpool NY 13088
- Dr. Ellen Marie Schurman M.D.3448 State Route 31 Baldwinsville NY 13027