Dr. Samuel Rojas is a pediatrician practicing in Logan, WV. Dr. Rojas is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Rojas diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Rojas can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
- Morristown Medical Center
- Indiana University Medical Center
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Providing surgical care to indigent patients in central and south America. Co-founder of UHMLA (Unidad Hospitalaria Movil de Latino America)
Dr. Samuel P Rojas MD's Practice location
Logan, WV 25601Get Direction
Dr. Samuel P Rojas MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rojas
- Teen with Autism Creates Artificial Intelligence Prototype
When educators are faced with a child that responds differently in a classroom environment that what is typically expected, teaching that child can be a daunting task. It’s not uncommon knowledge that children with autism, especially if they have a more severe form of autism, don’t always...
- Allergy Reality Launches Tools for Advocating and Educating Those with Food Sensitivities
The beginning of a new school year is an exciting time for students and parents alike. Many students look forward to meeting up with friends and sharing about their summer vacation adventures. Also, there’s the prospect of meeting new teachers and learning more about the world around them as well...
- What Is Progeria?
Progeria or Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome (HGPS), is a rare genetic condition characterized by a rapidly aging appearance in children. Newborns and infants born with this condition typically look healthy and normal, but may physically display characteristic facial features, such as prominent...
- What to Do If Your Baby Has a Milk Protein Allergy?
Milk Protein AllergyOne of the most common food allergies in babies and young children is cow's milk allergy. The good news is that milk allergies are usually outgrown by babies when they turn 2 or 3 years old. Its symptoms are usually managed by consuming a dairy-free diet. Regular milk is...
- What Is HSV-1?
Herpes Simplex Virus 1 (HSV-1)HSV-1 or herpes simplex virus type 1 is a type of herpes simplex virus that causes cold sores. It is called "oral herpes" because it often causes sores around the mouth or on the lips. Cold sores are also called as fever blisters. However, the sores can also be found...
- Father's Age at Conception Can Affect Social Development in his Child
It has been known for a while now, but not fully understood why, that the age of parents can have an effect on the child's chance of being on the autism spectrum. The full reasons why are not known, but there are some ideas. To examine the potential reasons, recently a study looked at behavioral...
- Dr. Okpani Martin Nnachi MD60 Hospital Dr Logan WV 25601
- Dr. Kathy Diann Harvey DO140 Stollings Ave Logan WV 25601
- Dr. Jian Kang MD4800 Alberta Ave El Paso TX 79905
- Dr. Flora Flores Pacis M.D.265 Main St # B Chapmanville WV 25508
- Dr. Amelia J. Santiago M.D.202 Larry Joe Harless Drive Gilbert WV 25621
- Dr. Ellen Mary Cabe MDRr2 Box 22 Airport Road Chapmanville WV 25508