Dr. Melanie Mori is a speech language pathologist practicing in HONOLULU, HI. Dr. Mori specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Mori evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Mori helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Ms. Melanie Risa Mori MS, CCC-SLP's Practice location
HONOLULU, HI 96816Get Direction
Ms. Melanie Risa Mori MS, CCC-SLP's reviewsWrite Review
- Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
The following are some of the treatments of MS that focus on slowing the progression of the disease, speeding recovery from attacks, and managing symptoms.Treatments for MS Attacks...
- Learn the Signs of Autism
As a parent, it is very critical that you check the heath status of your child regularly. Autism in children can be detected as early as 18 months old. However, the condition can still be treated if discovered later in life. Children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) have unique characteristics...
- Early Warning Signs of Multiple Sclerosis
Is it Multiple Sclerosis?Although some of the symptoms of multiple sclerosis are common, there is no definitive pattern that applies to everyone. The symptoms of multiple sclerosis also resemble those of many other diseases. What sets the symptoms of MS apart from other conditions is time. In many...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- What Is Lou Gehrig's Disease?
IntroductionLou Gehrig's disease is a neurodegenerative disorder that affects the brain and spinal cord. It is also called as amyotrophic lateral sclerosis or ALS. It is a progressive disorder that leads to the loss of voluntary muscle control in the body. This disorder often affects the...
- What Is Dysarthria: Symptoms, Causes, Treatment, and More
What is dysarthria?Dysarthria is a speech disorder that is caused by weak, paralyzed, or damaged oral muscles. Those who have dysarthria usually have trouble speaking along with poor articulation, poor phonation, and poor respiration. Others may also have a hard time understanding people who have...
- Janie Lynn Brown M.S2202 WAIOLA ST APT C HONOLULU HI 96826
- Ms. Primrose Seveses Buenaluz1210 WILHELMINA RISE HONOLULU HI 96816
- Erin Mari Zakahi M.S., CCC-SLP710 GREEN ST HONOLULU HI 96813
- Mrs. Marci Josselyn M.S.CCC-SLP710 GREEN ST HONOLULU HI 96813
- April lyn Amor Estabaya575 FARRINGTON HWY KAPOLEI HI 96707
- Naomi Anne Davis M.S. CCC SLP575 FARRINGTON HWY KAPOLEI HI 96707