Dr. Michael L. Brodman M.D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist) | Gynecology5 E 98th St 2nd Floor Box 1174 New York NY, 10029
Dr. Michael Brodman is the Ellen and Howard C. Katz Chairman's Chair in Obstetrics, Gynecology and Reproductive Science at the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai. He received his medical degree f ...
Education and Training
Mt Sinai Sch of Med of The City Univ of Ny, New York Ny 1982
Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai 1982
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- 2008-2012New York Super Doctors
- Acute Abdomen, Acute Cystitis, Amenorrhea And More
- Urinary Incontinence
- Vaginal Prolapse
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- Uterine Prolapse
- Mt Sinai Med Ctr, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- The Mount Sinai Medical Center, New York
- CEME/Mount Sinai Medical Center Program
Dr. Michael L. Brodman M.D.'s Practice location
New York, NY 10029Get Direction
Dr. Michael L. Brodman M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Brodman
- Anemia: Learning More About The Unfortunates
Anemia is a medical condition in which the count of red blood cells in the blood is lower than the normal number. This can occur due to many reasons such as deficiency of some vitamin, iron or it can also be hereditary. It is one of the most common disorders of blood and there are reports suggesting...
- The Link Between Onions and Ovarian Cancer
It has been widely known that onions have high levels of minerals, antioxidants, and vitamins and low levels of calories. This vegetable has previously received quite a lot of attention for its researched health benefits. Not only does the onion help with decreasing the symptoms of depression, but...
- Ovarian Cancer: Why Do I Need a Hysterectomy?
Ovarian cancer is one of the most common cancers in women. Known to rapidly grow, the cancer can progress from early to advanced stages within a year. Therefore, many a times, the patient reaches the doctor only at the very end.To be diagnosed with ovarian cancer means that you are at a very high...
- Know the Symptoms of Cervical Cancer
Cervical cancer gradually develops when the healthy cells lining the cervix change and grow out of control. These changes lead to the formation of a mass, which is called a tumor. The tumor can either be benign (a tumor that is harmless) or malignant (cancerous and spreads to other parts of the...
- How to Prepare for Gastric Bypass Surgery
People who are seriously obese and are unable to lose weight through diet and exercise may benefit from a gastric bypass surgery. Gastric bypass surgery is a procedure performed to people with high body mass index (BMI) including those with obesity-related health problems. Having a gastric bypass...
- Nausea During Pregnancy: What Causes Nausea and How to Treat it
Nausea is that weird and unpleasant sensation in your stomach which makes you want to throw up or vomit. It is generally a feeling associated with the upper abdominal region. Nausea is also known as qual and is a feeling that can be triggered due to a number of reasons including the side effects of...
- Dr. Peter Guirguis M.D.464 77th Street Brooklyn New York 11209
- Anat Zelmanovich509 East 77th Street New York New York 10075
- Dr. Miller Vaca M.D.1065 Southern Blvd Bronx NY 10459
- Dr. Juanita Mestre-Dudley M.D.200 Garden City Plaza Garden City New York 11530
- Dr. Rony Tanios Elias M.D.1305 York Ave New York NY 10021
- Dr. Karen L. Patrusky MD401A South Van Brunt Street Englewood New Jersey 07631