Dr. Lance Grenevicki is a general surgeon practicing in Melbourne, FL. Dr. Grenevicki specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Grenevicki provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
University of Pennsylvania, PA 1993
Dr. Lance Francis Grenevicki MD, DDS, FACS's Practice location
Melbourne, FL 32904Get Direction
Dr. Lance Francis Grenevicki MD, DDS, FACS's reviewsWrite Review
- How to Prepare for a Laparoscopy
OverviewLaparoscopy is a type of endoscopic procedure that will allow doctors to look inside your abdomen using a surgical telescope. The telescope is known as the laparoscope. The laparoscope is equipped with a front camera that transmits the images captured in high definition to a nearby video...
- What Are the Risks to Knee Replacement Surgery?
Knee replacement surgery is a medical procedure that is aimed to treat a knee joint that has been damaged due to arthritis or other complications. Arthritis is a condition that results from the breakdown of joint cartilage plus the underlying bone. Knee replacement surgery is used when other means...
- What are the Surgeries Used in Treating Gallstones?
Right below the liver is a small sac known as the gallbladder. Its function is to hold bile until it is required. The bile helps in the digestion/breakdown of fats. When fats are noticed by the gallbladder, it pushes the bile concentrate towards the small intestine through contractions.Bile pigment,...
- How to Prepare For Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel syndrome refers to a condition affecting the median nerve in your wrist. When you get this syndrome, you experience tingling, numbness, and pain radiating to your arms and hands, and it becomes difficult to use your arm especially around the wrist. The condition happens when carpal...
- What Are the Different Types of Hysterectomies?
Removing the womb or uterus surgically has always been an option for women troubled by severe bleeding, uncontrolled fibroid growth, painful endometriosis, and spreading cancer. Removing the source of the problem has been considered the best remedy for relieving these painful symptoms that...
- What Are the Treatment Options for Gallstones?
The treatment plan for gallstones depends on each patient’s symptoms. The “active monitoring” system is recommended to people who show no symptoms. No treatment is required in such cases. However, if symptoms appear, it best to consult your doctor immediately. Most of the time, if you go...
- Dr. Diego Velarde MD7125 Murrell Rd Melbourne FL 32940
- Dr. Jason Mark Radecke MD14430 Us Highway 1 Sebastian FL 32958
- Dr. Jeremy Saul Weinberger M.D.1223 GATEWAY DR STE 2B MELBOURNE FL 32901
- Dr. Aleksander Richard Komar MD2200 W Eau Gallie Blvd Melbourne FL 32935
- Dr. Jose G Mejia MD1421 Malabar Rd Ne Palm Bay FL 32907
- Dr. Mark Raymond Hanley M.D.655 S APOLLO BLVD MELBOURNE FL 32901