Dr. Daniel Howes is a Chiropractor practicing in Davenport, IA. Dr. Howes specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Howes seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
- Justification of pulse oximeter costs for paramedic prehospital providers.
- An encephalitis virus isolated in South Australia. II. Serological observations on the virus and its relation to other arthropod-borne encephalitides.
- The relationship of age to the susceptibility of mice to two viruses of the Coxsackie group.
- Observations on virus encephalitis in South Australia.
- Intravital staining in titrations of group B Coxsackie viruses in weaned mice.
- Studies of Coxsackie viruses. 1. Comparison of age-susceptibility relationships in mice.
- Sequence of morphological changes in epithelial cell cultures infected with poliovirus.
- The growth cycle of poliovirus in monkey kidney cells. I. Maturation and release of virus in monolayer cultures.
- The growth cycle of poliovirus in cultured cells. II. Maturation and release of virus in suspended cell populations.
- The growth cycle of poliovirus in cultured cells. III. The asynchronous response of HeLa cells multiply infected with type 1 poliovirus.
- Isolation of a virus from encephalitis in South Australia: a preliminary report.
- A virus isolated from a case resembling epidemic pleurodynia; a preliminary report.
- Colorimetric carbon dioxide detector to determine accidental tracheal feeding tube placement.
- Lateral canthotomy and cantholysis: a simple, vision-saving procedure.
- Airbag pneumonitis: a report and discussion of a new clinical entity.
Dr. Daniel W Howes DC's Practice location
Davenport, IA 52804Get Direction
Dr. Daniel W Howes DC's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- What is Degenerative Disc Disease?
Degenerative disc disease is characterized by the breakdown of the intervertebral discs — the soft discs that act as shock absorbers and provide flexibility to the spine. This condition is not a disease, but it is a common change that occurs with age. It is a common age-related change in which...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- Treatment Options for Back Pain
Back pain is a very common condition, especially among the elderly group. It can vary from a dull constant back pain to a very sharp pain, which may disrupt your daily routine. Back pain can be either acute or chronic. This classification of back pain is essential especially when it comes to...
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- How to Sleep Easier with Chronic Back Pain
Chronic back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal disorders that may affect one's ability to fall asleep or stay asleep. People with chronic back pain have a higher rate of disrupted sleep. Studies show that sleep disturbances increase pain sensitivity in some people. Medications are now...
- Dr. Willard M. Smith D.C.2512 18th Avenue Rock Island Illinois 61201
- Dr. Eduardo J. Marquez DC3430 Towne Pointe Drive Bettendorf Iowa 52722
- Dr. John Christopher Lemke D.C.813 1st Ave Silvis IL 61282
- Dr. Jeramy David Blackwood D.C.3012 18TH AVE ROCK ISLAND IL 61201
- Dr. Frankie Amarillas D.C.5260 Northwest Blvd Davenport IA 52806
- Dr. Melissa Kae Birdsell D.C.1201 5th Ave Moline IL 61265