Dr. Cathy Parker is a psychologist practicing in Vallejo, CA. Dr. Parker specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Parker evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Parker because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Cathy Parker PSYD's Practice location
Vallejo, CA 94590Get Direction
PALM DESERT, CA 92260Get Direction
Dr. Cathy Parker PSYD's reviewsWrite Review
- How to Protect Children with Autism from Being Bullied
Introduction to BullyingIt is an unfortunate fact that children have a tendency to find weaknesses and differences in their peers and latch onto it, emotionally or physically hurting the other child in the process. When performed on purpose and repeatedly this is bullying, and is a serious problem....
- What Is Munchausen Syndrome?
IntroductionThe Munchausen syndrome is regarded as a factitious disorder. It is a type of mental disorder, wherein people pretend to have certain physical or psychological symptoms in them. People who are between the ages 20-40 years old are more prone to developing the disorder. Men who have few...
- Bulimia Nervosa: Get the Facts
Bulimia nervosa, commonly called as bulimia, is a serious eating disorder that can have potentially harmful effects. People with bulimia nervosa secretly eat and then purge through an unhealthy way, so they won't put on extra weight.This condition is characterized by repeated episodes of binge...
- How Depression Affects Men and Women
How Common Is Depression in Men?Although it has been found that women experience depression two times more than men, this fact can't deny that men are as vulnerable to this mental disorder as women. According to research, over 6 million men in the U.S. suffer from clinical depression every year. The...
- What Does Trypophobia Do to the Brain?
Trypophobia is a term that was created way back to refer to a certain kind of phobia. It is not an official name and you can’t even find it in the official list of phobias. However, the kind of phobia that this term is used to refer to is as real and as natural as it gets. That should explain why...
- 5 Tips For Parenting an Anxious Child
As children grow, they go through several emotional and mental transformations. Some children become too shy to confront another person, while others become too mischievous. However, it becomes difficult for parents to determine their children’s behavior when they react unexpectedly to a...
- Dr. Mary C. Lamia PH.D.1030 Sir Francis Drake Blvd. Kentfield California 94904
- Dr. Karyn Sue Goldberg-Boltz PH.D.2930 Camino Diablo Walnut Creek California 94597
- Dr. Carole Petiet PHD2340 Ward St Berkeley CA 94705
- Dr. Laura Jeanne Cabanski-dunning PH.D.250 Bel Marin Keys Boulevard Novato CA 94949
- Dr. James Scott Murakami PH.D.908 Tulare Berkeley CA 94707
- Dr. Victoria Granucci PH.D.1036 Sir Francis Drake Blvd Greenbrae CA 94904