Sneha Patel is a physical therapist practicing in AVON, IN. Sneha Patel specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Sneha Patel can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Sneha Patel will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Sneha Patel PT's Practice location
AVON, IN 46123Get Direction
Sneha Patel PT's reviewsWrite Review
- What Physical Therapy Procedures Are Used for Recovery?
Physical therapy is a natural treatment used by physical therapists to treat bone breaks, physical bruises, and bursitis. They have a special knack when it comes to assessing the body and restoring it back to its optimal performance. Equipped with sophisticated equipment and a vast background of...
- Fibromyalgia: Dietary Guidelines to Reduce Your Symptoms
Although there is no prescribed diet for the treatment of fibromyalgia symptoms, many individuals find that changes in their food intake — quality and quantity — impact the severity of their symptoms. An awareness of what you are eating is a key to understand how food impacts your...
- What Is Kinesiology Tape Used For?
What is a kinesiology tape?Kinesiology tape is a thin, elastic adhesive tape made from cotton or cotton/nylon blend. The cotton strip is comfortable and hypoallergenic without topics ingredients or medications. Several different brands of tapes are available. The common brand names of kinesiology...
- Early Warning Signs of Multiple Sclerosis
Is it Multiple Sclerosis?Although some of the symptoms of multiple sclerosis are common, there is no definitive pattern that applies to everyone. The symptoms of multiple sclerosis also resemble those of many other diseases. What sets the symptoms of MS apart from other conditions is time. In many...
- It’s Time to Fight Parkinson’s Disease Through Exercise, Says South Carolina Gym
Going to the gym regularly can significantly help to combat Parkinson’s disease. According to Cody Cooper from Grit Box Fitness, Parkinson’s progression can be delayed due to the forced intense exercise. Not only that, but it also helps a lot with the enhancing strength and stability.What is...
- What are the Benefits of Plyometrics?
Plyometrics, plyos, or jump training, is an exercise regimen developed to improve power, agility, and speed. These exercises were developed originally for the Olympic athletes to enhance their performance. Now, these rebounding exercises have become very popular among others, particularly for...
- Dr. Jewel Kristine Horton DPT1330 Quail Lake Loop Colorado Springs CO 80906
- Michael Walsh Other5005 E Stop 11 Rd Indianapolis IN 46237
- Ms. Urvashi Juneja MHS377 Westridge Blvd Greenwood IN 46142
- Dr. Bernadette L Orban PT, DPT5980 W 71st St Indianapolis IN 46278
- Mrs. Nari Kaur Clemons PT1111 Ronald Reagan Pkwy Avon IN 46123
- Nathaniel Austin DPT1000 E Main St Danville IN 46122