Dr. Manu Mehdiratta practices Neuropathology in BOSTON, MA. Dr. Mehdiratta studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Manu Mehdiratta M.D.'s Practice location
BOSTON, MA 02215Get Direction
Manu Mehdiratta M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mehdiratta
- Sleep Apnea Linked to Death of Carrie Fisher and Other Little Known Facts About the Condition
Everyone suddenly hears about the death of Princess Leia, Carrie Fisher. The media immediately starts to investigate the possible causes of celebrity deaths and does not always give us clear answers. Months later, the real causes of death are shown to audiences through press conferences where family...
- Genes Shown to Influence Disease Course in MS
Genes are the basic units of information that can be found in nearly every cell in the body. They are made from a chemical called deoxyribonucleic acid, which is widely known as DNA. In a way, genes act as blueprints required for building the bodies and helping them to function. More specifically,...
- Pakistani Student Creates Stick to Aid Parkinson's Patients
One of the most serious neurodegenerative disorder of the brain is the Parkinson’s Disease (PD). The disorder is characterized by the brain producing less and less dopamine, which is responsible for regulating body movements and emotions. When more than 60% of the dopamine production is...
- Chemotherapy for Multiple Sclerosis
For those who suffer from multiple sclerosis, there are a lot of treatments available in managing the symptoms. However, there is no complete cure for this disease. The choice of multiple medications depends on person-to-person since every person’s body responds differently to each treatment....
- Multiple Sclerosis: Coping with Grief
Just hearing the word grief can evoke feelings of sadness, but is grief just “being sad”? Or is it something more complex? The word itself seems to have a stronger meaning than “sad.”According to the Mayo Clinic, for many people, including those diagnosed with a chronic illness, grief is a...
- Treatment for Meningitis
The severity of meningitis varies from one person to another. In common cases, medications can help solve the problem and the person may recover within 1 to 3 weeks. But in cases where there is a risk of the infection spreading to the meninges, hospitalization and other confirmation tests might be...
- Dr. Masanori Takeoka MD333 Longwood Avenue Boston Massachusetts 02115
- Dr. Saad Kanaan MD848 St. Francis North Wichita Kansas 67214
- Dr. Linda Buchwald MD82 Blueberry Ln Concord MA 1742
- Dr. Syed T. Ali MD65 Walnut Street Wellesley Massachusetts 2481
- Dr. Carmen Rosa Fortuno roman M.D.725 Albany St Boston MA 02118
- Dhanashri P. Miskin75 St Alphonsus Street Boston Massachusetts 2120