Dr. Zachary Douglas Post M.D.
Orthopedist | Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery925 Chestnut St 5th Floor Philadelphia PA, 19107
Dr. Zachary Post is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Post specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Post tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
B.S., Utah State University
M.D., Saint Louis University School of Medicine
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS- Orthopaedic Sports Medicine
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Cellobiose dehydrogenase-dependent biodegradation of polyacrylate polymers by Phanerochaete chrysosporium.
- Fibrosis in hepatitis C patients predicts complications after elective total joint arthroplasty.
- Cemented versus cementless total hip arthroplasty: is a hybrid the most cost effective?
- CORR Insights(®): Preoperative Opioid Misuse is Associated With Increased Morbidity and Mortality After Elective Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Higher Acetabular Anteversion in Direct Anterior Total Hip Arthroplasty: A Retrospective Case-Control Study.
- Surgical Approaches for Total Hip Arthroplasty.
- The Direct Anterior Approach Does Not Increase Return to Function Following Hemiarthroplasty for Femoral Neck Fracture.
- Acl Injury, Osteonecrosis (avascular Necrosis), Bursitis And More
- Torn Meniscus
- Pinched Nerve
- Femur Fracture
- Fellowship, Hip and Knee Arthoplasty, Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Dr. Zachary Douglas Post M.D.'s Practice location
Philadelphia, PA 19107Get Direction
EGG HARBOR TOWNSHIP, NJ 08234Get Direction
Egg Harbor Township, NJ 08234Get Direction
Manahawkin, NJ 08050Get Direction
Dr. Zachary Douglas Post M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Post
- Is Bursitis a Chronic Ailment?
What is bursitis?Bursitis is a condition that causes inflammation of the bursa. Once the bursa is inflamed, it starts swelling. It causes pain around the affected area. The condition affects any part of the body where there are bursae.What is a bursa?A bursa is a sac-like cavity filled with fluid....
- Plantar Fasciitis: Treatment and Therapy for Plantar Fasciitis
Meaning of Plantar FasciitisOne of the most common causes of heel pain is called plantar fasciitis. A flat band of ligament or tissue connects the heel bone to the toes. This ligament is called the plantar fascia, which also provides support to the arch of the foot. If the plantar fascia is...
- What Type of Disorder Is Arthritis?
Arthritis is a chronic disorder that affects the musculoskeletal system. A person diagnosed with arthritis can have very uncomfortable pain in one or more than one joint in their body. Sometimes, arthritis may cause disability. Arthritis can also be caused by bacterial or viral infections,...
- Is Your Child at Risk of Osgood-Schlatter Disease?
Our body is a machine and any wear and tear occurring in any of the parts of the body can impair overall body functioning. One of the common types of pain felt by a number of people is pain associated with the knees. There are various forms and causes that could be related to knee pains, one of them...
- Symptoms of Gout in Knee
What is gout in knee?Gout in knee is an inflammatory condition that causes swelling and pain in the knee joints. In the US, approximately 1-2 people in every 100 suffer from gout. Men are more likely to be affected by this condition than women with a peak-incidence age of 75. There are recurrent...
- Everything You Need to Know About a Laminectomy
What Is a Laminectomy?The lamina is the back part of your vertebra covering the spinal canal. Your doctor could decide to eliminate your lamina or the bone spurs around it when either causes compression of your spinal cord or the roots of your nerves. Pressure on the roots of your nerves can cause:...
- Dr. Gregg G. Martyak M.D.1015 WALNUT ST STE 801 PHILADELPHIA PA 19107
- Dr. Richard E. Grant MD5501 Old York Road Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19141
- Dr. Sean McMillan DO2103 BURLINGTON MOUNT HOLLY RD BURLINGTON NJ 08016
- Dr. David R. Steinberg MD51 North 39th Street Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19104
- Dr. David A. Spiegel M.D.34TH & CIVIC CENTER BLVD CHILDREN'S HOSP Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19104
- Richard A. Balderston800 Spruce Street Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19107