Dr. Neelam Konnur is a pediatrician practicing in Lewisville, TX. Dr. Konnur is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Konnur diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Konnur can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Med Coll, Calicut Univ, Calicut, Kerala, India 1998
University of Calcutta / Medical College
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Fellow American Academy of Pediatrics
- Cleveland Clinic Fndn, Pediatrics
Dr. Neelam Konnur M.D.'s Practice location
Lewisville, TX 75057Get Direction
Morgantown, WV 26506Get Direction
TEMPLE, TX 76508Get Direction
Dr. Neelam Konnur M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Konnur
- Prevention of Croup
Croup is a viral infection that causes swelling of the airway. As a result, the airway becomes narrower, making it difficult to breathe. It is also accompanied by an irritation in the larynx (voice box) and trachea (windpipe). This condition is also known as laryngotracheobronchitis because the...
- What to Expect at Your Child's First Pediatrician Visit
There are parents who seem to be a little nervous when it's time for their child's first pediatrician visit. But don't worry, knowing what to expect and being prepared ahead of time can make the most of your child's first doctor's appointment. Most parents schedule their baby's first doctor's...
- Is the MMR Vaccine Safe for My Baby?
It is natural to be concerned about whether immunization is safe for your child or not. However, doctors recommend getting children immunized because vaccines are thoroughly checked before they are licensed for use. The measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR) vaccine is the most effective way to protect...
- Causes and Treatments for a Barking Cough
What is a barking cough?The medical term for a barking cough is croup, which is a viral condition that causes swelling of the upper airways of children, especially those who are younger than 5 years old. It is also described as the inflammation of the larynx and the trachea in children.There are a...
- Tips on How to Help Teens With Autism Find a Job
As your child grows into teenagehood, it is quite normal to worry about their future and career. However, with the many opportunities available for children with autism, there is really no cause for worrying. Today’s parent would rather have their child get used to normal study and work rather...
- Reading to Your Children: The Path to Healthy Kids
Storytelling is a vehicle for parents to bond with their children, while instilling values and character traits. Making time for a 15 minute story is a great way to directly connect with your children.Storytelling is a tradition as old as human history. The stories of Aesop may come to mind. The...
- Dr. Jay D. Cook M.D.2400 S. Avenue A Yuma AZ 85364
- Dr. Massuma Kazemi M.D.7777 Forest Lane Dallas Texas 75230
- Dr. Koorosh Kooros M.D.601 Elmwood Avenue Rochester New York 14642
- Dr. Albert Gerard Karam MD12200 Park Central Dr Dallas TX 75251
- Dr. Debra S Wright-Bowers M.D.2805 East Grapevine Mills Circle Grapevine Texas 76051
- Dr. Alina Olteanu MD, PHD7800 Preston Road Plano Texas 75024