Dr. Francis Ouyang is an internist practicing in Louisville, KY. Dr. Ouyang specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Ouyang provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
St George',s University MD
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- San Joaquin Gen Hosp, Internal Medicine
Dr. Francis Ouyang M.D.'s Practice location
Louisville, KY 40206Get Direction
Dr. Francis Ouyang M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ouyang
- What Is Mupirocin: Uses, Dosage, Side Effects, and Interactions
Generic Name: Mupirocin TopicalBrand Name(s): Bactroban, Centany AT Kit or CentanyWhat is mupirocin?Mupirocin topical is an antibiotic used to prevent the growth of bacteria on the skin. This topical antibiotic is often used for the treatment of impetigo and other skin infections caused by Staph...
- HIV: 5 Transmission Myths
What is HIV?HIV is a virus that was discovered in the 1980s. It attacks a person's immune system, causing it to be too weak to fight outside infections. The HIV virus works by destroying white blood cells, called CD4 cells, in the immune system, and progresses through three stages, the last of which...
- Health Reasons That Can Make a Person Pass Out
Causes of Fainting A person faints or loses consciousness for a brief time when the brain does not get enough oxygen. Fainting or passing out is also medically called syncope. Before fainting, people may experience lightheadedness, dizziness, weakness, and nausea. Others describe fainting as...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- Potential Causes of Leukopenia
IntroductionA decrease in the number of white blood cells (WBCs) is referred to as leukopenia. There are several causes for leukopenia. It may be due to certain drugs, cancer, radiation and chemotherapy for cancer, stem cell transplant, surgery, steroids, or autoimmune disorders. The immune system...
- Don't Be Ashamed of Your Gray Hair
Developing gray hair is inevitable in everyone's life time. "The color of the hair changes when the pigment-producing cells stops the production of the pigment," says Jeffrey Benabio, MD, a dermatologist at Kaiser Permanente in San Diego. The color may also be bleached by the build up of naturally...
- Dr. Tushar Nayar M.D.4777 E Galbraith Rd Cincinnati OH 45236
- Dr. Alice Roberta Hall MD4420 Dixie Highway Louisville Kentucky 40216
- Kenneth Ramos M.D.1002 Poplar Pointe Way Goshen Kentucky 40026
- Mrs. Michelle J. Aboud MD710 Breckenridge Ln Louisville Kentucky 40207
- Dr. Surinder Kad MD1029 Medical Center Circle Mayfield Kentucky 42066
- Dr. Charles R. Woods MD571 South Floyd Street Louisville Kentucky 40202