Dr. Stephen Simonetti is a Chiropractor practicing in Whitestone, NY. Dr. Simonetti since 1983. His office, the Cross Island Chiropractic Wellness Center, provides care geared to correct the cause of your health concerns so that health problems do not return. Besides being experts in several traditional adjusting techniques, our office offers health coaching for the supportive lifestyle choices that insure your ongoing health and wellness. Dr. Simonetti is well versed in exercise physiology, nutrition, stress management and ergonomics.
Education and Training
Life University College of Chiropractic
- Honorary Lifetime Membership in the New York Chiropractic Council, the Congress of Chiropractic State Associations and the International Chiropractors Association.
Charities and Philanthropic Endeavors
- President of the Wellness for All Foundation. Our Foundation educates orphans and other underprivileged children in Haiti.
- A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau
Teaching and speaking
- Teach chiropractic technique and philosophy.
Dr. Stephen Simonetti, DC's Practice location
Whitestone, NY 11357Get Direction
Whitestone, NY 11357Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Stephen Simonetti, DC | Chiropractor
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Stephen Simonetti, DC's reviewsWrite Review
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- What Is Sciatica?
What is sciatica?Lower back pain is a very common condition that is often incorrectly managed. Back pain is a challenge in itself since it demands medical support and is a leading source of social, psychological, and physical disabilities. The majority of back pains are self-limiting and simple,...
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a common ailment that affects everyone at some point in time. The pain differs in its severity, ranging from mild to unbearable. It can affect any age group but is very common for people between 30-years-old and 50-years-old. Majority of people have recurring pain.Any of the causes that...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- What is Degenerative Disc Disease?
Degenerative disc disease is characterized by the breakdown of the intervertebral discs — the soft discs that act as shock absorbers and provide flexibility to the spine. This condition is not a disease, but it is a common change that occurs with age. It is a common age-related change in which...
- Dr. Glenn Rosenberg DC110 W 34th St New York NY 10001
- Dr. Vincent L. Zara D.C.,C.C.S.P.199 Jericho Turnpike Floral Park New York 11001
- Dr. Alex M. Eingorn D.C.825 7th Avenue New York New York 10019
- Dr. Vincent Adamo D.C.446 Bay Ridge Parkway Brooklyn NY 11207
- Mr. Ernest Buberman DC2518 Ocean Avenue Brooklyn NY 11229
- Michelle A. McEllen467 Mt Prospect Avenue Newark New Jersey 07104