Dr. Emran Imami is a general surgeon practicing in Melbourne, FL. Dr. Imami specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Imami provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
Univ of Fl Coll of Med, Gainesville Fl 1987
University of Florida College of Medicine 1987
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Varicose Veins
- Breast Cancer
- Venous Insufficiency
- Leg Ulcer
- Vascular Disease
- Shands Jacksonville Med Ctr, General Surgery
- University of Florida Program
Dr. Emran Riaz Imami M.D.'s Practice location
Melbourne, FL 32901Get Direction
Melbourne, FL 32901Get Direction
Dr. Emran Riaz Imami M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What is Carpal Tunnel Release?
Carpal tunnel release surgery is a medical procedure that is used to relieve symptoms caused by carpal tunnel syndrome (CTS). Such symptoms include pain in the hand, tingling, and numbness. The procedure involves separating the ligaments in your hand to help relieve pressure on the nerve that...
- What Is Varicose Vein Stripping?
A vein is a blood vessel that carries blood through your body. Varicose veins are one among a spectrum of chronic vein problems. It is common and can be found in up to 20% of the adult population. The severity of the condition varies and while varicose veins are responsible for significant...
- What Is an Umbilical Hernia Surgery?
An umbilical hernia operation is a surgical procedure that repairs an umbilical hernia issue. A hernia is a protrusion that usually appears in the abdomen. The bulging effect is due to the intestines or bowels trying to push their way out of the abdominal walls via the weak spots. Although commonly...
- 3 Reasons Why You Would Need a Hysterectomy
The uterus or womb, which nurtures and gestates a growing fetus till it becomes mature enough for delivery, can also become the source of life-threatening complications that require surgical intervention. There are at least three prominent reasons why a hysterectomy (uterus removal) might be...
- What Are the Most Obvious Symptoms of Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is a condition that causes the inflammation of the appendix. The appendix is a tube around 3½ inch long and extends from the large intestine. It is said that the appendix has a role in gut immunity, but nothing as yet is definite with regard to its function. An individual can live...
- Abdominal Pain: Is It Appendicitis?
The abdomen is the part of your body below your chest and above the pelvic region, and any pain in this area is referred to as abdominal pain. Almost everybody would have experienced pain in the abdomen one time or another. Most causes are harmless and can be diagnosed and treated easily. However,...
- Dr. Diego Velarde MD7125 Murrell Rd Melbourne FL 32940
- Dr. Jason Mark Radecke MD14430 Us Highway 1 Sebastian FL 32958
- Dr. Jose G Mejia MD1421 Malabar Rd Ne Palm Bay FL 32907
- Dr. Aleksander Richard Komar MD2200 W Eau Gallie Blvd Melbourne FL 32935
- Dr. Mark Raymond Hanley M.D.655 S APOLLO BLVD MELBOURNE FL 32901
- Dr. Jeremy Saul Weinberger M.D.1223 GATEWAY DR STE 2B MELBOURNE FL 32901