Dr. Andrew King practices Emergency Medicine in Columbus, OH. Dr. King assesses patients who seek immediate medical attention at any time of day or night. Emergency Medicine Physicians are trained to efficiently work with each patient and situation no matter how acute or life-threatening. Dr. King examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses conditions, and decides the best treatment methods.
Education and Training
Northeast Ohio Medical University Medical
- Emergency Care
- Ohio State University Medical Center 2010
Dr. Andrew Michael King M.D.'s Practice location
Columbus, OH 43210Get Direction
Dr. Andrew Michael King M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
What is lightheadedness?Lightheadedness or feeling faint may not always be a cause for concern. However, it may also indicate an underlying health problem and can increase the risk of falling and fall-related injuries. If you feel lightheaded, drink water or fluids containing electrolytes and take...
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
- What Is a Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)?
OverviewA transient ischemic attack (TIA) is a mini-stroke, which only lasts for a few minutes. It occurs when blood stops flowing to a part of the brain for a short time. The symptoms of TIA are similar to other symptoms of stroke, but they do not last long, so TIA does not lead to permanent...
- Copperhead Snake Bites: What Does It Look Like?
Copperhead snake bites are one of the frequently reported snakebites annually. However, they are rarely fatal. Most of the time, snakebites happen when people accidentally step on or touch snakes, which are excellent at blending into their surroundings. When copperhead snakes are disturbed, they...
- Chikungunya Fever: Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention
Introduction Chikungunya is a viral infection that is transmitted by mosquitoes. The chikungunya virus causes a sudden onset of fever along with severe joint pain. The illness is not considered as contagious, but in rare instances, the virus can get transmitted through contact with a person's...
- What Are Ketones?
Almost every cell in the body has a primary source of energy, which is usually glucose. However, when the body doesn't have enough glucose, the liver responds by producing chemicals known as ketones, converting stored fatty acids into ketone bodies. Ketones are used as a backup fuel source when...
- Dr. Laura Dougherty Napier M.D.1164 Upham Dr. Columbus OH 43210
- Dr. Matthew V. Kellar M.D.2323 W 5TH AVE COLUMBUS OH 43204
- Dr. Michael L. Vorbroker M.D.750 Mount Carmel Mall Columbus OH 43222
- Dr. Amy Cohagan DO595 Copeland Mill Rd Westerville OH 43081
- Dr. Michael Weinstock M.D.500 S Cleveland Ave Westerville OH 43081
- Dr. Michael Blue D.O.500 S Cleveland Ave Westerville OH 43081