Frederick K Poulin MD
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease119 Gannett Dr South Portland ME, 04106
Dr. Frederick Poulin is a cardiologist practicing in South Portland, ME. Dr. Poulin specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Poulin also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
University of Massachusetts / Worcester Campus 1975
Frederick K Poulin MD's Practice location
South Portland, ME 04106Get Direction
PORTLAND, ME 04101Get Direction
Frederick K Poulin MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Poulin
- What are The Signs and Symptoms of Atrial Fibrillation?
What are The Signs and Symptoms of Atrial Fibrillation?Atrial fibrillation also called A-Fib is a condition of the heart which causes irregular heartbeats or arrhythmia. It causes abnormal vibrations in the atria chamber of the heart and also the ventricle chamber. In a healthy human heart, the...
- What Is the Impact of Low Blood Pressure on Health?
Our body has certain parameters to maintain its normal functioning. Blood sugar levels and blood pressure readings are just a couple of screenings that can determine the body's functioning system. While having a high blood pressure is more commonly regarded by most people as dangerous, some people...
- Alternative Treatments for Congestive Heart Failure
Congestive heart failure is a serious heart condition where the heart cannot pump the required amount of blood needed for the body’s circulatory system. Prevention is the most important step for congestive heart failure, and this can be achieved through a healthy diet and lifestyle. If the usual...
- Treatment Options for Lupus
Lupus does not have a complete cure; however, the symptoms can be managed. With thorough treatment, life expectancy of the patient can be increased to the fullest. Early diagnosis and treatment of lupus is important for preventing permanent damage to one's organs.Your doctor may begin your treatment...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- Who Should You Call If You Have Congestive Heart Failure?
Heart failure should be treated early. With the right treatment, your life expectancy can be increased. Patients observing any of the symptoms related to congestive heart failure should never wait for the regular appointment dates. Instead, they should consult your doctor in no time to avoid further...
- Lowell Ian Gerber MD100 Spencers Ridge Road Freeport Maine 04032
- James B. Powers M.D.119 Gannett Dr South Portland ME 04106
- Enrique J Rivas MD119 Gannett Dr South Portland ME 04106
- Marco N. Diaz M.D.119 Gannett Dr South Portland ME 04106
- Jeffrey A. Rosenblatt M.D.119 Gannett Dr South Portland ME 04106
- Lisa R Thomas MD119 Gannett Dr South Portland ME 04106