Dr. Martin Harrow is a psychologist practicing in Chicago, IL. Dr. Harrow specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Harrow evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Harrow because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Prof. Martin Harrow PH.D.'s Practice location
Chicago, IL 60612Get Direction
Prof. Martin Harrow PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Why Is It That Some Children With Autism Find It Difficult To Recognize Faces?
According to the World Health Organization (WHO), around 1 in every 160 children has an autism spectrum disorder (ASD). ASD refers to a developmental disorder characterized by varying degrees of impaired social interaction, disturbances in communication and language, as well as repetitive...
- How to Teach Children About Autism
Parenthood is basically one long teaching job. All parents want their children to grow up to be healthy, well-loved, and good people. This is not easily done. There are so many misconceptions in society about a variety of issues that children can be taught to ignore. Parents also want to ensure that...
- Psychologist vs. Psychiatrist
IntroductionFor individuals who suffer from certain mental health problems, there is always a question that comes to their mind. Whom should they approach for help? How would one know which type of doctor would be right and whom should they speak to? Do they need to go to a psychiatrist or a...
- First Place Opens, Allowing Adults With Autism to Gain Independence
Denise D. Resnik and her husband were given a choice when they discovered that their son Matthew had autism: to institutionalize their son as the doctor had recommended, or to love and care for him in the comfort of their own home with a commitment to endless support. Their journey started there and...
- The Need for Autism-Friendly Amusement Parks
While amusement parks are a source of a great time for many families all throughout the year, families who have members with autism have a bit of a harder time. With additional planning required, and occasionally not having the parks being sufficiently accommodating toward those with autism, many...
- What Is Munchausen Syndrome?
IntroductionThe Munchausen syndrome is regarded as a factitious disorder. It is a type of mental disorder, wherein people pretend to have certain physical or psychological symptoms in them. People who are between the ages 20-40 years old are more prone to developing the disorder. Men who have few...
- Dr. Merilyn Salomon PH.D.2116 North Bissell Street Chicago Illinois 60614
- Dr. Camille Ference PHD1100 Lake St Oak Park Illinois 60301
- Dr. Barbara M. Stock PH.D.2530 Crawford Ave Evanston IL 60201
- Dr. Judith A Holmes PHD1440 Renaissance Dr Park Ridge IL 60068
- Dr. Amy West PHD1747 W Roosevelt Rd Chicago IL 60608
- Dr. Courtney L. Dirksen PH.D.855 E Golf Rd Arlington Heights IL 60005