Dr. Ovidiu Palea is an anesthesiologist practicing in Washington, DC. Dr. Palea ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Palea also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Carol Davila University of Medicine & Pharmacy 1996
- Geo Washington Univ Sch Med, Critical Care Medicine-Anesthesiology; Geo Washington Univ Sch Med, Anesthesiology
- Kaiser Permanente
- Federal Employee Health Benefits (HMO)
- Federal Employee Health Benefits (Medicare Plus)(HMO)
- Kaiser Permanente Added Choice POS
- Kaiser Permanente Flexible Choice
- Kaiser Permanente Medicare Plus
- Kaiser Permanente Plan for Individual and Families
- Kaiser Permanente Select Deductible HMO
- Kaiser Permanente Select HAS-Qualified Health Plan
- Kaiser Permanente Select HMO
- Kaiser Permanente Signature Deductible HMO
- Kaiser Permanente Signature HAS-Qualified Health Plan (HMO)
- Kaiser Permanente Signature HMO
Dr. Ovidiu N Palea MD's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. Ovidiu N Palea MD | Anesthesiologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Ovidiu N Palea MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Palea
- The Best States to Be a Nurse
Being a nurse is a job that requires a special type of person, who has a well-rounded skill set, compassion and the ability to care for a number of people, no matter their race, gender, and age. Perhaps one of the oldest jobs around, nursing is a unique career by which driven individuals are able to...
- What is a Sphincterotomy?
A fissure is the tearing of anal skin as a result of the overstretching of the anal opening by a big hard stool. Normally, sphincterotomy is related to constipation, chronic diarrhea (less often), inflammatory bowel disease or sexually transmitted infections that have anal and rectal effects. At...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Dr. Melody Akhavan M.D. 9907 Georgetown Pike Great Falls VA 22066
- Dr. Mary K. Craddock MEDICAL DOCTOR Lake Charles Louisiana 20815
- Dr. Monica L. Wallace MD 10810 Connecticut Ave Kensington MD 20895
- Dr. Martin J. Harssema M.D. 509 N Pitt St Alexandria Virginia 22314
- Dr. Levi Pearson M.D. 1055 Little Patuxent Parkway Columbia Maryland 21044
- Dr. Kumudhini Hendrix MD 3800 Reservoir Rd Nw Washington DC 20007