Dr. Nikisha Ragsdale is a psychologist practicing in NORTH CHESTERFIELD, VA. Dr. Ragsdale specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Ragsdale evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Ragsdale because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Nikisha Ragsdale's Practice location
NORTH CHESTERFIELD, VA 23224 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Nikisha Ragsdale | Psychologist | School
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Nikisha Ragsdale's reviewsWrite Review
- Classes Teach Law Enforcement How to Respond to People with Autism
Oklahoma police sergeant Cory Sutton and his wife, Traci Sutton, were deeply disturbed when a close family friend relayed an incident that occurred between their special needs child and local law enforcement. Sutton and his wife have special needs twins. It was all too easy to put themselves in...
- Study Links PTSD from 9/11 to Dementia Cases
9/11 happened almost 17 years ago. And yet, every single American still remembers where they were on that day. Researchers found that rescuers, witnesses and survivors have reported cases of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, or simply PTSD. Sean Clouston, the lead researcher from Stony Brook...
- How Poetry Enables Children with Autism to Educate Others
It can be very difficult for children with autism to be understood by their classmates and peers, but recently some have been turning to poetry.Jadon's PoemCandace Thompson recently submitted a poem by her son Jadon, who is 11 years old and on the autism spectrum. When asked what inspired him to...
- What is Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Training?
What is Cognitive Behavioral Therapy?It is your own way of discussing:...
- Can You Get Back Pain From Stress?
Sometimes, the pressures of life become too much to handle, and stress becomes the norm. When stress lasts for too long, it becomes a source of many health complications. The effects of stress are only in the mind in most cases. However, extreme cases of stress may affect some parts of the body in...
- The Top 10 Health Threats For Men
Here is a list of the top 10 dangerous diseases men can face in their lifetime. Don't be alarmed; many of these diseases are preventable and treatable. 1. Heart attack and cardiac arrestHeart attacks are caused by a blockage of any arteries that supply blood to the heart. Arteries can get clogged...
- Dr. Anne Filosa Creekmore PSY.D. 10315 Collinwood Dr Henrico VA 23238
- Dr. Adelaide W Simpson PHD 1503 Santa Rosa Road Henrico VA 23229
- Vonzelle D. Waller Richmond Virginia 23219
- Dr. Edward Arnold Peck PH.D. 2010 Bremo Rd Richmond VA 23226
- Dr. Louis Weinbaum ED.D. P.C. 3007 Seminary Ave Richmond VA 23227
- Dr. John Adam Hugo PH.D. 11208 Gwathmey Church Rd Ashland VA 23005