Dr. John Dallman is a Chiropractor practicing in Grand Forks, ND. Dr. Dallman specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Dallman seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. John Edward Dallman DC's Practice location
Grand Forks, ND 58201Get Direction
Dr. John Edward Dallman DC's reviewsWrite Review
- What Can I Do to Get Rid of My Back Pain?
Stretching to reduce back painStretching can help you to ease your back pain in two ways. First, it helps to relax the back muscles, and second, it strengthens your back muscles. However, forceful stretching that causes pain can do more harm than good. So, it is best to speak with your healthcare...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- Treatments for Back Pain
The aim of treatments for back pain is to relief pain and restore mobility. Adjusting your activities is the essential treatment for easing acute back pain caused by minor injury or strain. Back pain treatments are determined by the duration you have experienced the pain, the severity and your...
- What is Degenerative Disc Disease?
Degenerative disc disease is characterized by the breakdown of the intervertebral discs — the soft discs that act as shock absorbers and provide flexibility to the spine. This condition is not a disease, but it is a common change that occurs with age. It is a common age-related change in which...
- Tips on Living with Lower Back Pain
There are a variety of causes as to why you are experiencing lower back pain. Back pain may result from underlying health conditions such as connective tissue diseases, which include different types of arthritis, fibromyalgia syndrome, or sciatica (nerve root pain). Lower back pain can also be...
- What Causes an Upper Back Pain?
Any pain or discomfort in and around the shoulders and upper areas of your back is referred to as upper back pain. Pain may occur due to a strain or poor posture over a period of time, or as a result of sudden injury or trauma. In recent times, the use of computers has lead to an increase in upper...
- Mr. Jordan James Mcintyre DC1000 South Columbia Road Grand Forks ND 58206
- Dr. Joshua Mcsparron D.C.1027 N 5th St Grand Forks ND 58203
- Dr. Daniel G Kiefat DC2525 Demers Ave Grand Forks ND 58201
- Dr. Kevin K Gruhot D.C., D.A.B.C.O., C.2840 19th Ave S Grand Forks ND 58201
- Dr. Jody Allen Walker D.C.3001 S Columbia Rd Grand Forks ND 58201
- Dr. Garret Swenson D.C.402 University Ave Grand Forks ND 58203