Dr. Michael Chou is a psychologist practicing in Cincinnati, OH. Dr. Chou specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Chou evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Chou because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Michael Chou's Practice location
Cincinnati, OH 45241Get Direction
Michael Chou's reviewsWrite Review
- Why Workplaces Need Employees with Autism
While those with disabilities have an extremely high unemployment rate, many companies are finally beginning to hire those with autism, as their value is starting to be recognized.New programsWhile many with autism have formerly been rejected time and again in their job searches, companies like...
- High School Runner Doesn't Let Autism Stop Him
Everyone has dreams to which they aspire. Sometimes life throws itself in the path and prevents someone from pursing their dream. Other times, by striving to fulfill, it’s possible to overcome difficulties which otherwise would have prevented progress.This is the case for Conner Stewart, a student...
- Antidepressants Taken During Pregnancy can Raise the Risk of Lung Conditions in Newborns
Some of the popular antidepressants used during pregnancy may raise the risk of a rare but serious lung condition in newborns, according to a new report. In this study, researchers analyzed the data of almost 1.6 million births in five Nordic countries available at the national registry. The...
- Can You Get Back Pain From Stress?
Sometimes, the pressures of life become too much to handle, and stress becomes the norm. When stress lasts for too long, it becomes a source of many health complications. The effects of stress are only in the mind in most cases. However, extreme cases of stress may affect some parts of the body in...
- The Problem of Late Diagnosis for Girls with Autism
More and more research continues to show that females with autism are getting the short end of the stick. Autism has frequently been thought of as a disorder that affects mostly boys. As it turns out this way of thinking is leaving many girls underdiagnosed and stuck in the shadows. Every year more...
- Psychotherapy for Bipolar Disorder
Bipolar disorder is a type of brain disorder that results in a sudden shift of a person's mood, energy, activity, and sometimes, how a person carries out his or her daily activities. It has always been known that pharmacotherapy is the effective treatment for people with bipolar disorder. However,...
- Dr. John Denboer PH.D.5111 N Scottsdale Rd Scottsdale AZ 85250
- Mia W. Biran600 McGuffey Avenue Oxford Ohio 45056
- Dr. Susan Modrall Zarnowiecki PH.D.8 Triangle Park Dr Cincinnati OH 45246
- Dr. Stephen Michael Champlin PH.D1101 Summit Rd Cincinnati OH 45237
- Dr. Terry Rockne Schwartz PSY.D.8180 Corporate Park Dr Cincinnati OH 45242
- Dr. Harold G. Kelso PH.D.222 Piedmont Ave Cincinnati OH 45219