Dr. Grace Davidson is a psychologist practicing in Richardson, TX. Dr. Davidson specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Davidson evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Davidson because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Grace P Davidson PHD's Practice location
Richardson, TX 75080Get Direction
PLANO, TX 75075Get Direction
Dr. Grace P Davidson PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- New Research Shows Many Adults with Autism Are Unemployed
Many families with young adults on the spectrum describe the transition from adolescence to young adulthood as being a lot like learning to fly. Transition into adulthood is a critical period of development and milestones. A healthy transition can set the state for positive outcomes and advantages...
- What Age Group is Affected by Binge Eating Disorder?
Binge eating disorder is a serious, but curable eating disorder. Common characteristics of binge eating disorder consist of suicide risks, functional weakness and increased rate of the psychiatric condition co-occurring. Body image despair and eating disorders: what’s age got to do with it?The...
- How to Get Your Hormones in Check When You Have Depression
Depression is a mental illness that consumes individuals, leaving them feeling helpless, hopeless, and sometimes useless. It can be caused by life experiences such as loss of a family member or mental trauma in an individual's life.Depression can occur to anyone, and for a vast majority affected,...
- Why Workplaces Need Employees with Autism
While those with disabilities have an extremely high unemployment rate, many companies are finally beginning to hire those with autism, as their value is starting to be recognized.New programsWhile many with autism have formerly been rejected time and again in their job searches, companies like...
- Josh Duggar
Who is Josh Duggar?Josh Duggar is best known for the reality show “19 Kids and Counting”, which is a show that follows the everyday life of the Duggar family. Aside from being a television personality, he is also a political activist. He used to be a used car salesman and later became an...
- Autism and Romance: Finding Love on the Spectrum and Online
Anyone who has a loved one with autism will find this article to be a burst of sunshine. Finding love is difficult for anyone and for those on the autism spectrum, the challenges might be greater. Some people assume a person with autism is unable to form a romantic relationship. To appreciate...
- Dr. QuaVaundra A. Perry PH.D.2249 Ridge Rd. Rockwall TX 75087
- Dr. Lynn Aikin Price PHD12880 Hillcrest Road Dallas Texas 75230
- Dr. Laura Hoppenstein Lacritz PHD ABPP5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75390
- Dr. Amy A Parish PSY.D.1 Saint Vincent Cir Little Rock AR 72205
- Frederick Collins Hodges III PSY.D.7200 Hwy 161 Irving Texas 75039
- Dr. Karen Kay Brewer-mixon PHD5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75390