Dr. Carl Baker is an internist practicing in Independence, MO. Dr. Baker specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Baker provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
University of Nebraska College of Medicine 1975
- Hearing Loss
- High Cholesterol
- Sleep Apnea
- Sleep Disorders
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (osa)
- Vascular Disease
Dr. Carl E Baker M.D.'s Practice location
Independence, MO 64057Get Direction
Dr. Carl E Baker M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Chikungunya Fever: Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention
Introduction Chikungunya is a viral infection that is transmitted by mosquitoes. The chikungunya virus causes a sudden onset of fever along with severe joint pain. The illness is not considered as contagious, but in rare instances, the virus can get transmitted through contact with a person's...
- Are Ginseng Supplements Beneficial to my Health?
Ginseng supplements have been used for improving health for centuries in Asia and North America. Although this herbal medicine has been used for several medical conditions, it is not studied completely. Ginseng is of two basic types – Korean ginseng and American ginseng – and each have specific...
- When and How Is Ferrous Sulfate Used?
What is ferrous sulfate?Ferrous sulfate is a form of iron that can be obtained through supplements. Our bodies mostly get iron through the different types of food we consume. Iron becomes a part of myoglobin and hemoglobin once it is inside the body. Myoglobin enables the storage of oxygen in...
- What Is a Drug Interaction?
IntroductionAccording to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, more than 20,000 deaths annually happen due to unintentional drug poisoning. Moreover, the US Food and Drug Administration stated that four or more prescribed medications are concurrently taken by 40 percent of Americans,...
- There's No Doubt: Active Children Have Healthy Hearts
Vigorous exercise for 30 minutes every day lowers the risk of heart disease in children, when compared to those who do not exercise. Kids who had regular, moderate exercise for 35 minutes a day had very low levels of cholesterol, triglycerides blood glucose levels, blood pressure, and a small waist...
- Black Widow Spider Bite: What Does It Look Like?
The black widow spider is one of the most poisonous spiders often seen in North America. These spiders thrive at moderate temperatures and are mostly found in the south and western US regions.They are often found in places surrounded by bushes, open areas such as outdoor bathrooms and toilets, open...
- Dr. Steve O Egwuonwu MD5604 Southwest Lee Boulevard Lawton Oklahoma 73505
- Dr. Nina Arakelova MD11881 W 112th St Overland Park KS 66210
- Yelena Pinzur1010 Carondelet Drive Kansas City Missouri 64114
- J. Chris Perryman4321 Washington Street Kansas City Missouri 64111
- Dr. Karla LaTomaya Houston-Gray MD6400 Prospect Avenue Kansas City Missouri 64132
- Dr. Crystal D. LaGalle D.O.2700 Clay Edwards Drive Kansas City Missouri 64116