Dr. Sheldon Gilbert is a Dentist practicing in New Brighton, PA. Dr. Gilbert specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Sheldon Ian Gilbert DDS's Practice location
New Brighton, PA 15066Get Direction
Dr. Sheldon Ian Gilbert DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Healthy Teeth for a Healthy Life
Studies have shown that infection and inflammation of the oral cavity correlates with other medical conditions, like a heart attack or dementia, and can cause serious health concerns over a period of time. Although the causes and effects between oral health and health conditions are not yet...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Drinking Sports Drinks Can Lead to Tooth Erosion
According to a new study presented at the International Association for Dental Research in Miami, some of the popular sports drinks contain high levels of acid that can lead to tooth erosion, hypersensitivity, and staining. Researchers from the New York University report that the drink may also...
- When are Dental Crowns Recommended?
What is a Dental Crown?Dental crowns are used for saving damaged or broken teeth, as well as when a tooth requires a root canal treatment. In order for the dental crown to get attached to the tooth, the tooth needs to be reduced in size first.A dental crown is a prosthetic superstructure that...
- Most Common Causes of Bad Breath
Bad breath, medically known as halitosis, is an indicator of poor dental hygiene, but may also result from other health issues. The types of food you eat and your lifestyle habits strongly affect your breath. If you eat foods with strong odors, it is only normal that it changes the smell of your...
- Do I need to get my Wisdom Teeth Pulled?
Wisdom tooth extraction is a surgical procedure used to remove one or more of the adult teeth present at the back of the mouth. It is usually done by an oral surgeon or a dentist. It is often done by opening the gum tissue over the tooth and then taking out the bone covering the tooth. The tissue...
- Dr. Barry Lynn Rotz DMD108 Vip Dr Wexford PA 15090
- Dr. Cynthia Mcneil D.M.D.111 S High St Zelienople PA 16063
- Dr. Timothy Marc Barber DMD114 Vision Park Blvd Conroe TX 77384
- Gregory William Long DMD207 Emerson Drive Zelienople PA 16063
- Dr. Jeremiah Bondra D.M.D.214 West Grandview Ave Zelienople PA 16063
- Robert A Piposar DMD5900 Corporate Dr Pittsburgh PA 15237