Emily Williams is a physical therapist practicing in FREDERICK, MD. Emily Williams specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Emily Williams can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Emily Williams will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Emily Williams PT, DPT, ATC's Practice location
FREDERICK, MD 21702Get Direction
Emily Williams PT, DPT, ATC's reviewsWrite Review
- What Makes Zumba Such an Effective Workout?
Zumba is a popular alternative fitness routine for many people. It is commonly known as a party exercise, or a fun exercise, rather than the traditional workout regimen. A few years back, this fitness plan took the fitness world by storm, and is still popular among people who love to dance and shake...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Tay-Sachs Disease in Children
IntroductionHealthy infants tend to achieve their growth and development milestones in a timely manner. They also develop their vision, hearing, movement, and other types of vital functions because certain enzymes clear out fatty protein as well as other unwanted elements that can hinder normal...
- The Worst Lifestyle Choices for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Having rheumatoid arthritis means sticking to certain lifestyle practices. Rheumatoid arthritis happens due to large-scale inflammation in the body, which typically affects the joints. The condition causes immobility and severe pain as the inflamed joints makes it painful to move. Rheumatoid...
- Sore Muscles and Joint Pain
Causes of sore muscles...
- What Is Progeria?
Progeria or Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome (HGPS), is a rare genetic condition characterized by a rapidly aging appearance in children. Newborns and infants born with this condition typically look healthy and normal, but may physically display characteristic facial features, such as prominent...
- Eileen A. Anderson PT20500 Seneca Meadows Pkwy Germantown MD 20876
- Ms. Allison Anne Giddings DPT84 Thomas Johnson Ct Frederick MD 21702
- Dr. Michelle Celeste Mcgregor DPT20098 Ashbrook Pl Ashburn VA 20147
- Jean M Greenhood PT20410 Century Blvd Germantown MD 20874
- Dr. Tejal S. Patel PT1130 N Church St Greensboro NC 27401
- Jamie L Swann PT20410 Century Blvd Germantown MD 20874