Dr. Hector I. Birman MD
Internist1750 East Ocean Boulevard #1505 Long Beach California, 90802
Hector I. Birdman is an experienced internist with over 55 years of experience in the field. He works under the affiliation of White Memorial Medical Center as a specialist in Internal Medicine and Family Medicine. He is a fellow of University of California Medical Center and holds the honor of Outstanding Dedication Award 2013. He attributes his feats to dedication to his job.
Education and Training
University of Buenos Aires
Univ De Buenos Aires- Fac De Med- Buenos Aires- Argentina 1959
Universidad de Buenos Aires Facultad de Medicina 1959
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Outstanding Dedication Award 2013
- Heart Disease
- Vascular Disease
- Vet Affairs Med Ctr-W La, Internal Medicine; Orange County Med Ctr, Physical Medicine And Rehabilitation; St Barnabas Hosp, Internal Medicine; Montefiore M C-H&l Moses Div, Physical Medicine And Rehabilitation; Elmhurst Hosp Ctr-Mt Sinai, Flexible Or Tran
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai (Elmhurst) Program
- Montefiore Hospital New york
- Mt. Sinai hospital
- University of California Medical Center
Professional Society Memberships
- Argentina Public Health Association, American Board of Disability Analysts
What do you attribute your success to?
Dr. Hector I. Birman MD's Practice location
Long Beach, California 90802Get Direction
LOS ANGELES, CA 90023Get Direction
Dr. Hector I. Birman MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Birman
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- How to Get Rid of Athlete's Foot Fast
What is athlete’s foot?Athlete’s foot is a type of fungal infection that affects the feet or toes. This fungal infection is medically known as tinea pedis. The fungus that causes the infection usually feeds on keratin or the skin protein. Keratin is found in the skin's top layer, including...
- What Is Toviaz?
Generic Name: FesoterodineBrand Name: ToviazWhat is Toviaz?Toviaz is a medication for the treatment of spasms that occur in the bladder muscles. The generic name of Toviaz is fesoterodine. This drug is mostly used for the treatment of an overactive bladder and other accompanying symptoms such...
- Treatment for Itchy Nipples
Itchy NipplesMany women will experience itchy nipples at some point in their lives. There are many factors that contribute to itchy nipples. Many of its causes are not serious, but it is also important not to ignore the symptoms.PregnancyItchy nipples can be due to hormonal changes, increased breast...
- Bladder Spasms: the Causes and Symptoms
As the urinary bladder fills, the sensation to release urine gradually builds up. Few people have a continuous urge to ease the bladder while experiencing pain. This situation, called bladder spasms, may lead to wetting one's pants. Bladder spasms are caused by the muscles of the bladder contracting...
- What Is Menopause?
Menopause is a normal process resulting from aging, in women. Menopause usually occurs between the ages of 45-years-old and 55-years-old. This is characterized by the cessation of menstruation along with a number of changes in the body, and marks the end of the reproductive period in women.Causes of...
- Dr. William Gustin MDUci Medical Center Orange CA 92868
- Dr. Marian Jalil M D14350 WHITTIER BLVD WHITTIER CA 90605
- Dr. Cranford L. Scott M.D.625 E Hardy St Inglewood CA 90301
- Dr. Maria Corazon David-Arrobio DDS25825 South Vermont Avenue Harbor City California 90710
- Dr. Ghassan Khamiseh M.D.720 N. Tustin Ave. Santa Ana CA 92705
- Dr. Rozalie V. Jackson MD1777 North Bellflower Blvd Long Beach California 90815