Dr. Julpohng Vilai MD
Pediatrician3401 Avenue E Billings Montana, 59102
Dr. Julpohng Vilai is a pediatrician practicing in Billings, Montana. Dr. Vilai is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Vilai diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Vilai can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
University of Nevada MD
University of Nevada Reno 2006
American Academy of Pediatrics
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Adjunct Faculty University of Washington -
- Penn State University, Georgetown University 2013
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Pediatrics
Articles and Publications
- 2 Publifications
- American Academy of Pediatrics Journal
What do you attribute your success to?
- Enjoys What He Does.
Hobbies / Sports
- Biking, Tennis
Favorite professional publications
- Pediatrics in Review
Dr. Julpohng Vilai MD's Practice location
Billings, Montana 59102Get Direction
LAS VEGAS, NV 89106Get Direction
Hershey, PA 17033Get Direction
Dr. Julpohng Vilai MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Vilai
- The Value of Clinical Intuition: Kids also Experience Drug Side Effects
Clinical intuition is difficult to describe. Personally, it is the art of integrating nonverbal information that a patient presents in order to reach a diagnosis, reducing the need for diagnostic testing. This is especially important in children who often react differently to procedures, tests and...
- Mesenteric Adenitis: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
Introduction Mesenteric adenitis is the inflammation of the lymph nodes present in the mesentery, which is the membrane that attaches the small intestine to the abdominal cavity wall. It usually causes abdominal pain, especially in children and teenagers. Lymph nodes contain lymphocytes, which are...
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- What Is Newborn Jaundice?
Jaundice is a harmless condition that often affects newborn babies, which makes the skin and whites of the eyes become yellowish. The medical description of jaundice in newborns is neonatal jaundice. It can occur if high levels of bilirubin are found in the blood and body tissues of...
- Facts About Autism
Autism affects both boys and girlsAutism affects one out of every 42 boys in America, and in total, 1 in 52 children in America is diagnosed with autism. As the disease is growing globally, it is important to know that treating the disease can be costly, both financially and...
- What Are the Symptoms and Causes of Oral Thrush?
Infection of the mouth and throat by the fungus Candida albicans is known as thrush. The same fungus may infect other parts of the body, resulting in diseases like diaper rash and vaginal yeast infections. Candida infections are seen in children, older adults, and those with weak immune system. The...
- Dr. Scott L Stephens DO2800 10TH AVE N BILLINGS MT 59101
- Dr. David Dewitt Standish MD1232 North 30th Street Billings MT 59101
- Dr. Marian Elizabeth Kummer MD1232 North 30th Street Billings MT 59101
- Dr. Gordon Calvin Collett MD1232 North 30th Street Billings MT 59101
- Dr. Colleen Wood MD2800 10TH AVE N BILLINGS MT 59101
- Dr. Leslie B Poling MD2825 8th Ave N Billings MT 59101