Kenneth A. Marshall, MD, FACS, is a plastic surgeon with 40 years of experience in the field. As the founder of the New England Center for Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery, he is currently retired. Dr. Marshall also worked in affiliation with Faulkner Hospital and Chief for Division for Plastic Surgery at Mount Auburn Hospital. He holds extensive expertise in plastic surgery, head and neck surgery and hand surgery. Dr. Marshall is a 1964 graduate of Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons prior to completing his general surgery internship at Harvard Surgical Service and Boston City Hospital. Dr. Marshall also completed his residency in the Department of Plastic Surgery at the University of Virginia and underwent his fellowship in the Department of Pathology at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Shriners Burn Institute and Cambridge Hospital. He is also certified in plastic surgery by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and is a professional member of the American Association of Plastic Surgeons, the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery and the New England Hand Society.
Education and Training
MD at Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons
American Board of Plastic Surgery
American Board of Surgery
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- International Public Speaking -
- Department of Plastic Surgery at the The University of Virginia
- General Surgery at Harvard Surgical Service and Boston City Hospital
- Department of Pathology at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Shriners Burn Institute, Cambridge Hospital
Professional Society Memberships
- American Association of Plastic Surgeons, American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, New England Hand Society
Hobbies / Sports
- Squash, Grandchildren, Family, Serves on the Board of the Intrepid
- Faulkner Hospital
- Chief for Division for Plastic Surgery at Mount Auburn Hospital
Kenneth A. Marshall's Practice location
Watertown, Massachusetts 02472Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Kenneth A. Marshall | Plastic Surgeon
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Kenneth A. Marshall's reviewsWrite Review
- How is Laser Skin Resurfacing Useful?
Laser resurfacing is a cosmetic procedure that removes layers of the skin, and allows new skin to take its place. The new skin is supposed to look more youthful. In this technique, a short pulsating stream of laser is focused on the uneven skin. It is also known by other names including laser peel,...
- Botox May Take Away Your Facial Expressions
People who receive Botox injections eliminate the ability to have clear facial expressions, according to a new study published in, Social Psychological and Personality Science. According to the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, Botulinum Toxin Type injection was the most common form...
- How to Prepare for a Breast Augmentation
You may be needed to do the following as you prepare for a breast augmentation operation:...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Breast Cancer
There is so much information you can read online about breast cancer. Some information may be acquired in the community, friends, or family that is totally misleading or incorrect. Although not backed up with solid evidence, such information can cause a lot of media attention, which can further...
- Everything You Need to Know About Breast Augmentation
What is breast augmentation?Breast augmentation is a surgery that restores or increases breast volume using saline implants, silicone gel or fat transfer.Augmentation mammoplasty is another term for breast augmentation.Breast augmentation will:...
- Is Breast Augmentation costly?
Getting breast implants is often a difficult decision to make for women. Apart from it being expensive there are no guarantees on the result and the risks involved.The procedure involves placing of breast implants to produce more shapely and larger breasts or to make them even. But before you...
- Dr. Theo Gerstle MD1760 Nicholasville Road Lexington Kentucky 40503
- Dr. Branko Bojovic M.D.22 S Greene St Baltimore MD 21201
- Dr. Curtis L. Cetrulo Jr. MD1450 San Pablo Street Los Angeles CA 90033
- Leonard Miller M.D.1 Brookline Pl Brookline Massachusetts 02445
- Dr. William Numa M.D.38 Newbury Street Boston Massachusetts 02118
- Dr. Wayne Stadelmann MD248 Pleasant Street Concord Massachusetts 03301