Dale Kolstad is a counselor in MAUSTON, WI. Dale evaluates patients using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Counselors provide consultation for each patient and their families.
Dale M Kolstad LCSW's Practice location
MAUSTON, WI 53948Get Direction
Dale M Kolstad LCSW's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Pramipexole Used For?
IntroductionPramipexole is a medication that has similar effects to dopamine, which is a chemical released by nerve cells. Parkinson's disease is associated with low levels of dopamine in the brain. Pramipexole is used to treat symptoms that are associated with Parkinson’s disease such as...
- How to Explain Lupus Using "The Spoon Theory"
Last year, lupus was brought into focus once again after singer Selena Gomez announced that she had it. It was a blessing in disguise because if it weren't for her, a lot of people wouldn't even know that this illness even existed.Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE) is the most common form of lupus....
- Is Rosacea Curable?
Introduction: what is rosacea disease?Rosacea is a skin disorder in which the skin of a person’s faces flares-up and becomes very red in color. People above 30 years old have the highest chances of getting this disease. The blood vessels under the skin can be distinctively seen on the face....
- Is It Possible Extra-Virgin Olive Oil Can Help Preserve Memories?
An increasing number of research studies are turning their attention to the way that diet affects the brain. Studies on gut flora have linked depression and anxiety to the complex system of microorganisms that live in the gastrointestinal tract. Certain fruits and food groups have been found to...
- How Do I Get Rid of my Wrinkles?
Wrinkles are a normal part of aging. Understanding the causes and different treatment options to get rid of wrinkles is the best way to take the first step in a successful battle against them.The most common causes of wrinkles are as follows:...
- Are Creatine Supplements Necessary?
Creatine, the popular chemical among athletes for enhanced performance, can be obtained from any normal diet. This chemical is also manufactured naturally in the body, and it can help create energy from the food an individual consumes. Although it is a popular choice among athletes, there is no...
- Ed A Merz Other220 E La Crosse St Mauston WI 53948
- Christine A Mccasey LPC220 E La Crosse St Mauston WI 53948
- David L Rung MS COMMUNITY COUNSEL220 E. LA CROSSE ST MAUSTON WI 53948
- Margaret A. Dennison PH.D.102 W STATE ST MAUSTON WI 53948
- Carol L Fogleson CSAC220 E LA CROSSE ST MAUSTON WI 53948
- Larry L Walls LICENSED PROFESSIONA220 E Lacrosse St Mauston WI 53948