Jessica Lombardi is an Addiction Medicine Physician in ELLICOTT CITY, MD. Jessica evaluates patients using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Addiction Medicine Physicians provide medical care in addition to consultation for each patient and their families.
Jessica L Lombardi LCPC's Practice location
ELLICOTT CITY, MD 21042Get Direction
Frederick, MD 21703Get Direction
Jessica L Lombardi LCPC's reviewsWrite Review
- What to Know About the Dukan Diet
The Dukan Diet, designed by the French physician Pierre Dukan for treating people who are obese, has become very popular in other parts of the world after the publication of the book of the same name. The diet plan, which helped about 5 million French people to lose extra weight, is a phased,...
- Is Asthma Allergy-Induced?
The allergens which cause sneezing and watery eyes in many people, are the ones responsible for asthma attacks in few others. It can be stated without the shred of a doubt that allergies trigger the most commonly suffered chronic conditions in the United States. The connection between allergies and...
- How is Cholera Diagnosed?
How is Cholera Diagnosed?Cholera is an acute bacteria disease caused by a bacterium called Vibrio cholerae. Infection with the cholera bacteria can lead to severe vomiting and diarrhea and finally electrolyte loss or dehydration. If not treated, cholera can, in many cases, result in death.In order...
- Syphilis: If Left Untreated, What Happens to the Body?
What is Syphilis?Syphilis is a venereal disease that is transmitted through vaginal, anal, or oral sexual contact. It can also be passed from a pregnant mother to her unborn baby, or from an infected blood donor to a person who receives the blood contaminated with syphilitic bacteria through a...
- Treatments for Gastroenteritis
The symptoms of gastroenteritis will usually settle within a couple of days if your immunity is strong. If symptoms are severe and they persist for more than a week, it is advisable to seek medical advice from a doctor. If you are diagnosed with gastroenteritis, your doctor will recommend the...
- Monique V. Bell LGPC9055 CHEVROLET DR ELLICOTT CITY MD 21042
- Remy Brooke Chappell MA, LCPC4213 PULITZER CIR ELLICOTT CITY MD 21042
- Judy Ellen Gordon L.M.H.C.5006 DORSEY HALL DR ELLICOTT CITY MD 21042
- Kimberly S Flyr M.ED, LCPC5026 DORSEY HALL DR STE 205 ELLICOTT CITY MD 21042
- Julie Nottingham3872 FOLLY QUARTER RD ELLICOTT CITY MD 21042
- Tristie L Tappin MA, LCPC3355 Saint Johns Ln Ellicott City MD 21042