Linda Cook is an Addiction Medicine Physician in RIPLEY, MS. Linda evaluates patients using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Addiction Medicine Physicians provide medical care in addition to consultation for each patient and their families.
- Is targeted early detection for melanoma feasible? Self assessments of risk and attitudes to screening.
- Attack context: an important mediator of the relationship between psychological status and asthma outcomes.
- A simple pragmatic system for detecting new cases of type 2 diabetes and impaired fasting glycaemia in primary care.
- Exploration of the validity of weak magnets as a suitable placebo in trials of magnetic therapy.
- Clinical effectiveness and cost-effectiveness of the Rehabilitation Enablement in Chronic Heart Failure (REACH-HF) facilitated self-care rehabilitation intervention in heart failure patients and caregivers: rationale and protocol for a multicentre ra
- Factors associated with study attrition in a pilot randomised controlled trial to explore the role of exercise-assisted reduction to stop (EARS) smoking in disadvantaged groups.
- Rehabilitation Enablement in Chronic Heart Failure-a facilitated self-care rehabilitation intervention in patients with heart failure with preserved ejection fraction (REACH-HFpEF) and their caregivers: rationale and protocol for a single-centre pilo
Linda Cook's Practice location
RIPLEY, MS 38663Get Direction
Linda Cook's reviewsWrite Review
- Caring for a Loved One with CF
When someone that you love has cystic fibrosis, you want more than anything to help them through the difficult times. Simply being there for them is an important first step towards providing them with the support they need. Additionally, you will have to spend a few hours in the day incorporating...
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Children
There are a number of characteristics that separate children and adolescents from adults. However, the main difference between the two is the fact that adults are more in control of every aspect of their lives compared to children and adolescents.We do find it normal for a child to experience...
- Depression and Sex: How Depression Can Affect Your Sex Life
Maslow’s theory of needs describes sex as one of the basic requirements of human beings. The feelings of pleasure and contentment experienced during sex are rooted in the brain. Contrary to popular belief, our brain is the primary sex organ. When an individual indulges in sexual activity, our sex...
- How Prevalent Is Affluenza?
IntroductionInfluenza and affluence combine to form the word affluenza. Similar to how viruses infect their host, affluenza, being a social virus, infects millions of people around the world. It consumes the lives of people with the bold pursuit of materialism. It is predominantly an American...
- 5 Ways to Beat Procrastination: How to Get Away from It
What is procrastination?Do you find yourself putting things off too often and are always late for a meeting or any appointments? Do you identify yourself as someone who is unable to get properly organized? By now, you must have been aware that you are a procrastinator, who always tend to push things...
- What Is Tay-Sachs Disease?
IntroductionTay-Sachs disease is a genetic disorder that affects the brain's nerve cells. Individuals who have this disorder lacks a type of protein that is needed to break down fatty substances in the brain. Without this protein, fatty substances accumulate in the brain to toxic levels, which...