Sarah Asghar is a physical therapist practicing in OLNEY, MD. Sarah Asghar specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Sarah Asghar can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Sarah Asghar will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Dr. Sarah Jabin Asghar DPT's Practice location
OLNEY, MD 20832Get Direction
Dr. Sarah Jabin Asghar DPT's reviewsWrite Review
- How Long Does a Knee Replacement Last?
A knee replacement surgery provides relief for approximately 90 percent of people who are suffering from pain due to knee problems. Most knee replacement procedures are done for the treatment of osteoarthritis. With proper care, your knee implant can last for as long as 20 years. The technology...
- Reasons Why You Need a Laminectomy
What is laminectomy?If you have back pain that is severe enough to interfere with your day-to-day activities and other medications fail to work, you might eventually need surgery to get it fixed. Laminectomy is the surgical procedure that will be performed on your back in this case. It involves the...
- Is Physical Therapy Meant for Short-term Use?
Short-term physical therapy provides treatment for patients recovering from an accident, surgery, or illness. Generally, people requiring short-term therapies might remain involved in certain programs for a couple of days or weeks.Physical therapy helps patients achieve their maximum functional...
- Understanding the Different Types of Multiple Sclerosis
Since MS does not progress in the same manner, professionals have divided the disease into four phenotypes based on the manner in which the disease progresses. The four types of multiple sclerosis are Clinically Isolated Syndrome, Relapsing-remitting Multiple Sclerosis, Primary Progressive Multiple...
- What are the Benefits of Plyometrics?
Plyometrics, plyos, or jump training, is an exercise regimen developed to improve power, agility, and speed. These exercises were developed originally for the Olympic athletes to enhance their performance. Now, these rebounding exercises have become very popular among others, particularly for...
- Fibromyalgia Treatment: What are the Alternatives?
Fibromyalgia is a chronic health condition characterized by widespread pain and fatigue. Other symptoms include sleep disturbances, memory problems, sensitivity to touch, depression, overactive bladder, and irritable bowel syndrome. The pain, chronic tiredness, and other symptoms can have a major...
- Christina C Mage PT18109 Prince Philip Dr Olney MD 20832
- Matthew M Shiomichi PHYSICAL THERAPIST17904 GEORGIA AVENUE OLNEY MD 20832
- Jessica E House PT18109 Prince Philip Dr Olney MD 20832
- Terry Black PT18109 Prince Philip Dr Olney MD 20832
- Tara Lynn Cepaitis PHYSICAL THERAPIST17904 GEORGIA AVENUE OLNEY MD 20832
- Ms. Harpreet Kaur Rekhi M.P.T.3411 Olandwood Ct Olney MD 20832