Dr. Katina Ward is a pediatrician practicing in DECATUR, GA. Dr. Ward is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Ward diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Ward can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Ms. Katina Denise Ward RN's Practice location
DECATUR, GA 30032Get Direction
Ms. Katina Denise Ward RN's reviewsWrite Review
- Encephalitis in Children
Encephalitis in ChildrenEncephalitis means inflammation of the brain. The condition is usually caused by viruses. Encephalitis is a rare disease that affects approximately 0.5 per 100,000 individuals. Children, the elderly, and those with an impaired immune system are commonly affected by the...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Can You Get Mumps More than Once in Your Lifetime?
Mumps is a highly contagious viral infection that’s preventable by vaccination. The virus is usually spread by coming in contact with infected individuals. It’s common for newborns, children, as well as young adults. Symptoms associated with the condition include:...
- Cow Milk Formula Helps Babies to Gain Weight
According to a study, infants who were fed on cow’s milk formula gained weight more quickly, when compared to infants who were fed on protein hydrolysate formulas. Protein hydrolysate formulas, or hypoallergenic formulas, are meant for children who have problems digesting certain proteins. The...
- 10 Tips for New Autism Parents
When you are raising children, an autism diagnosis can knock you off your feet. It means lifestyle change, not only for you and your child but for your whole family.If your child has just been diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), you understand exactly what we are talking about.At this...
- Diagnostic Tests for Autism Often Miss Features in Girls
Males and females of any age can both be on the autism spectrum. Currently, more boys and men have been diagnosed with autism than girls and women. Is this correct, though? Perhaps just as many girls are on the autism spectrum, but are failed to be diagnosed properly.The current standardized tests...
- Dr. Julius Sherwinter MD1428 DUNWOODY VILLAGE PKWY DUNWOODY GA 30338
- Dr. Toni Petrillo M.D.1405 CLIFTON RD NE ATLANTA GA 30322
- Dr. Neeru Khanna M.D.3784 Satellite Blvd Duluth GA 30096
- Dr. George Katsitadze MD PHD976 Killian Hill Road Lilburn Georgia 30047
- Jeannie A. Belay6219 Hollyfern Lane Atlanta Georgia 30349
- Dr. Jessie E Brutus-Darius M.D.4166 BUFORD HWY NE ATLANTA GA 30345