Matthew Millet is a physical therapist practicing in Phoenix, AZ. Matthew Millet specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Matthew Millet can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Matthew Millet will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
- Comparison between targeted and untargeted systemic immunizations with adjuvanted urease to cure Helicobacter pylori infection in mice.
- Systemic immunization with urease protects mice against Helicobacter pylori infection.
- Effects of the nature of adjuvant and site of parenteral immunization on the serum and mucosal immune responses induced by a nasal boost with a vaccine alone.
Matthew James Millet P.T., D.P.T.'s Practice location
Phoenix, AZ 85006Get Direction
Matthew James Millet P.T., D.P.T.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What is Tommy John Surgery?
Named after Los Angeles Dodgers pitcher, Tommy John, who took up this new procedure to repair his affected elbow, this surgery is common among athletes to correct a ligament that is injured. Also known as ulnar collateral ligament (UCL reconstruction), the injured ligament is replaced with a tendon...
- The Worst Lifestyle Choices for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Having rheumatoid arthritis means sticking to certain lifestyle practices. Rheumatoid arthritis happens due to large-scale inflammation in the body, which typically affects the joints. The condition causes immobility and severe pain as the inflamed joints makes it painful to move. Rheumatoid...
- When to See Your Doctor About Back Pain
One of the most common reasons why people visit their doctor is their back pain. According to the National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases (NIAMS), 8 out of 10 people have some type of back pain. The pain originates in the spine and can manifest in multiple forms. The...
- Do I Have a Pinched Nerve?
Pinched nerve, or nerve compression, refers to a situation in which the surrounding tissues apply pressure on a nerve. Pinched nerve may cause severe pain, tingling, numbness, or other symptoms. Nerve compression may affect different sites of the body and this may result in varied symptoms. The...
- What Are the Benefits of Pilates?
This method, introduced by Joseph Pilates, is in high demand and everybody seems to be practicing it in one form or the other. And many seem to be happy with the improvement they have in flexibility, abdominal strength and range of motion after starting with Pilates. What is Pilates? It is a series...
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a painful condition that can stop you from carrying on with your normal duties. It is impossible for a normal person to stay still at all times; every now and then we find ourselves either bending, stretching or twisting. Tests and DiagnosisDuring the first visit to your doctor, a...
- Mary Anne Dicaro PT7122 W Softwind Dr Peoria AZ 85383
- Dr. Keith W Fandry DPT9377 E Bell Rd Scottsdale AZ 85260
- Kenneth David Lundeen P.T.13460 N 94th Dr Peoria AZ 85381
- Jeff D Kitchen P.T.8551 E Anderson Dr Scottsdale AZ 85255
- Veronika Marie Campbell PT, MPT, CSCS, NSC2020 W Whispering Wind Dr Phoenix AZ 85085
- Dr. Keith James Pritchette Other4730 E Warner Rd Phoenix AZ 85044