Dr. Kin Lock M.D.
Pediatrician12606 West Houston Center Blvd Suite 200 Houston TX, 77082
Dr. Kin Lock, MD is one of the country's top ranked doctors, specializing in pediatrics. MD Lock currently practices medicine at Houston, Texas. Dr. Lock graduated with a medical degree from University ...
Education and Training
Univ of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Galveston Tx 1986
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Univ Tx Med Sch At Houston, Pediatrics
- University of Texas Health Science
Dr. Kin Lock M.D.'s Practice location
Houston, TX 77082Get Direction
Dr. Kin Lock M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lock
- What Is a Pediatric Stroke: Get the Facts
Contrary to what many people think, strokes can also occur in children, unborn babies, or infants. There are two age classifications for pediatric stroke, namely, perinatal and childhood. Childhood stroke affects infants up to 18 year-olds. Perinatal stroke refers to the last 18 weeks of gestation...
- Digestive Health of Children
Kids can be so unpredictable when it comes to eating – they may complain about stomach pain when they are very grumpy, but may keep quiet when they really feel bad. Most children settle into a better eating pattern and the complaints about stomach aches also reduce. Some of these are true warning...
- What to Do If a Child Has a Febrile Seizure?
Febrile SeizureA febrile seizure usually occurs when your child has a fever or high body temperature. It can also happen without brain inflammation or certain metabolic disorders. Even though febrile seizures occur with fever, you may not notice an increase in your child’s body temperature until...
- Can Autism Run in the Family?
The answer to the simple question of whether autism runs in the family is not clear. The fact of the matter is that autism most commonly runs in the family and is considered as the most heritable condition among other neuropsychiatric conditions. On the other hand, ASD mainly occurs through de novo...
- Does the Pertussis Vaccine Have Any Contraindications and Side Effects?
Pertussis is an infection of the upper respiratory system. The disease is highly contagious and spreads through the coughing and sneezing of an infected individual. This highly contagious and airborne disease is caused by the bacteria called Bordetella pertussis. The symptoms of pertussis typically...
- How to Help Your Child Stick to Cystic Fibrosis Treatment
If your child is diagnosed with cystic fibrosis, you are likely to have a lot of questions and concerns. Will my child be able to have a normal life? Can I help my child get the best possible care? A child with CF can still go to school, play sports, and do regular stuff just like the other...
- Dr. Irina S. Zaydman M.D.16659 Southwest Fwy Sugar Land TX 77479
- Michael S. Kessler3742 Elkins RD Sugar Land Texas 77479-3259
- Dr. Benjamin S. Ho M.D.4101 Greenbriar Drive Houston Texas 77098
- Anna J. Chen705 S. Fry Road Katy Texas 77450
- Dr. Bin S. Sung M. D.4610 Sweetwater Blvd Sugarland Texas 77479
- Dr. Shu-Chin Kuan M.D.21234 Kingsland Blvd Katy Texas 77450