Nicole Lockhart is a physical therapist practicing in Jacksonville, FL. Nicole Lockhart specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Nicole Lockhart can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Nicole Lockhart will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Ms. Nicole Viele Lockhart PT's Practice location
Ms. Nicole Viele Lockhart PT's reviewsWrite Review
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- Tennis Elbow: What to Expect At Physical Therapy
Tennis Elbow: What to Expect At Physical TherapyTennis elbow is also known as Lateral epicondylitis. It is painful muscle skeletal condition of the outer elbow. This condition is caused by overuse and/or repetitive use of the arm's extensor muscles.Muscles, like any other material, wear and tear due...
- What to Expect During Physical Therapy
The first time you visit your physical therapist for therapy, the specialist will go through your records and give a complete examination in regards to your situation. The report will cover sensitive muscle areas that feel pain when compressed, abilities, daily problems, desired outcome, and...
- Fibromyalgia and Women’s Health
Fibromyalgia is a commonly misunderstood and misdiagnosed condition. The cause of the pain and other symptoms associated with fibromyalgia are unknown. To further complicate this complex set of symptoms is the fact that women account for 90% of fibromyalgia cases. Although no research has pinpointed...
- How to Treat a Sprained Ankle
Ankle sprains are a very common ailment, particularly of women who have the habit of wearing high heels. Ankle sprains refer to the condition in which one of the ligaments in the ankle is injured. A history of ankle sprains will eventually make an individual prone to ankle sprains. Landing the foot...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Laura D Stinson P.T.4339 Roosevelt Blvd Jacksonville FL 32210
- Alison Chilton Alba DPT1321 W Broad St Quakertown PA 18951
- Mr. David Aaron Shelton PT720 Saint Johns Bluff Rd N Jacksonville FL 32225
- Miss Lisa Beth Leach DPT3901 University Blvd S Jacksonville FL 32216
- Dr. Henry Martin Lamplough D.P.T.737 Ginger Mill Dr Saint Johns FL 32259
- Lilibeth R Carey P.T.305 Jefferson Blvd Fishkill NY 12524