Dr. Bassil Aish MD
Family Practitioner17742 Beach Blvd Suite 215 Huntington Beach CA, 92647
Dr. Bassil Aish is a family practitioner practicing in Huntington Beach, CA. Dr. Aish specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Aish possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
G Washington Univ Sch Med & Hlth Sci 1994
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM- Sports Medicine
- Ucla Med Ctr/Ucla D Geffen Sch, Sports Medicine-Family Practice
Dr. Bassil Aish MD's Practice location
Dr. Bassil Aish MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Aish
- 319 Pill
319 PillThis pill is round in shape and white in color, and has an imprint of number “319”. It has been identified as tramadol hydrochloride 50 mg. It is used to treat restless legs syndrome (RLS), back pain, chronic pain, and fibromyalgia. It is supplied by Zydus Pharmaceuticals and belongs to...
- Oral Thrush in Babies: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
Introduction Oral thrush is a common type of yeast infection in babies. The infection is also called as oral candidiasis, which causes irritation in and around the baby's mouth. Oral thrush is said to affect babies of any age, but is more commonly seen in babies who are younger than 6 months old....
- What Is Mupirocin: Uses, Dosage, Side Effects, and Interactions
Generic Name: Mupirocin TopicalBrand Name(s): Bactroban, Centany AT Kit or CentanyWhat is mupirocin?Mupirocin topical is an antibiotic used to prevent the growth of bacteria on the skin. This topical antibiotic is often used for the treatment of impetigo and other skin infections caused by Staph...
- How is Lung Cancer Diagnosed?
Lung Cancer is one of the most common and serious forms of cancers in the world. In fact, it is also one of the leading causes of cancer deaths for both men and women. This form of cancer is known to mainly affect older people, primarily those in their seventies. Smoking has been identified as one...
- How Serious Is Bell's Palsy?
What is Bell’s Palsy?Bell’s palsy is a medical condition that causes temporary weakness or paralysis of the facial muscles. This medical condition is named after the Scottish anatomist named Charles Bell. He was the first one to describe the condition. Bell's palsy usually happens when the...
- Alternative Treatments for Hypothyroidism
Hypothyroidism refers to the medical condition in which the thyroid gland is unable to produce an adequate amount of hormones. These hormones are extremely important in various body functions. Low levels of thyroid hormone may result in the characteristic symptoms of hypothyroidism. This condition...
- Dr. Kedy Ying Jao D.O.12675 La Mirada Blvd La Mirada California 90638
- Mr. Mark David Schneider D.O.10800 Paramount Blvd Downey CA 90241
- Dr. Judith A. Garcia M.D.528 Capitola Ave Capitola California 95010
- Dr. Anna C Liu D.O.11100 Warner Ave Fountain Valley CA 92708
- Dr. Ryan Tran MD2704 N Tenaya Way Las Vegas NV 89128
- Dr. Mark Peters Foster M.D.24411 Health Center Dr Laguna Hills CA 92653