Dr. Mohammad A Almomani M.D.
Pediatrician700 Lawn Ave Grandview Hospital-C Sellersville PA, 18960
Dr. Mohammad Almomani is a pediatrician practicing in Sellersville, PA. Dr. Almomani is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Almomani diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Almomani can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ Of Jordan, Fac Of Med, Amman, Jordan 1986
University of Jordan Faculty of Medicine 1986
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- U Hosp-Suny Hlth Sci Ctr, Pediatrics
Dr. Mohammad A Almomani M.D.'s Practice location
Sellersville, PA 18960Get Direction
Dr. Mohammad A Almomani M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Almomani
- ADHD: How it Impacts the Family
Any negative medical condition suffered by one family member usually carries over to the rest of the family. How an ADHD diagnosis can affect the whole familyOnce a child, teenager, or even an adult, is diagnosed with ADHD, the impact of the diagnosis will be felt by the entire family. Furthermore,...
- Autism: Why Does Oxytocin Treatment Help Only Some Children?
For parents, treating their children is the most important task possible. However, it can often be immensely confusing when certain treatments and medications are saviors for some children while hardly affecting others. Oxytocin is one of these treatments that has seen a wide range of responses...
- Why Swimming Lessons Are Crucial for Children with Autism
It is important for any child to learn how to swim, but it is especially important for those with autism due to tendencies to wander towards water.Sayed's storySayed Ashraaf Ali Sayed Imran is five years old and has autism. He is absolutely in love with anything that has to do with water. Anyone who...
- Digestive Health of Children
Kids can be so unpredictable when it comes to eating – they may complain about stomach pain when they are very grumpy, but may keep quiet when they really feel bad. Most children settle into a better eating pattern and the complaints about stomach aches also reduce. Some of these are true warning...
- Tips on How to Help Teens With Autism Find a Job
As your child grows into teenagehood, it is quite normal to worry about their future and career. However, with the many opportunities available for children with autism, there is really no cause for worrying. Today’s parent would rather have their child get used to normal study and work rather...
- What Medications Are Required to Treat Meningitis?
The type of treatment to use is determined by the organism that causes the illness, the severity of the disease, the age of the patient and overall health status.What tests are done to identify meningitis?A few tests may be performed to determine whether you have meningitis. Tests are also done to...
- Dr. Cynthia D. Villasis MD250 East Rose Tree Road Media Pennsylvania 19063
- Dr. Jarret Patton MDPO Box 4652 Reading PA 19606
- Dr. Dominique Raso Bailey MD1690 Big Oak Road Morrisville Pennsylvania 19067
- Dr. Nora J. Lin MD599 W. State Street Doylestown Pennsylvania 18901
- Dr. Nandini Bhargav Iyengar MD850 S 5th St Allentown PA 18103
- Nidhi Bhupendra Shah DO1200 S Cedar Crest Blvd Allentown PA 18103